Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more then 1 plot per account on unity

Default more then 1 plot per account on unity

hello there

the bug have been reported several times to GN and i hope it will be fixed soon

there are several people on unity who own more than the allowed 1 plot per account

i cant understand why and how this could happen

please fix it

thanks

Default Re: more then 1 plot per account on unity

Hmm, didn't know it was a bug. But if it is....
    What's wrong with a plot per char? It's not that you get one for free... You have to earn the money to buy a plot and you have to put a lot of time and effort in building and there are still a lot of unsold plots on Unity. If it's only one plot per account why isn't automaticly every char on the account set to that plot? So every char has acces to that plot? All and all very strange... and not logical.
    And in the present situation I don't see anybody hurt by this bug.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

i dont have the link to the rules of HZ

but its an exploit or bugusing if you own more than 1 plot per account

you dont harm anyone

only if you possess 2 plots someone else would like to have (if you would only own 1 plot so he could buy the plot you have to abandon)

the big problem arises when lairs are live!

then you have the choice:

Lair or Plot

and not both or 3 plots and 2 lairs!

your idea about the permission system should be posted in the suggestion forum

Q:

CAN MY CHARACTER OWN PROPERTY?

A:

Yes - Each CD key entitles the player to own one plot of land at any one time.
    http://www.europe.istaria.com/eng/pa...p;mid=Property

@AE ? will you fix this soon? is the same problem on the NA shards?

gopher65

I've never heard of this problem before on NA. Anyone else heard of it?

The only way I heard it could be done was by associating a second cd key from the trial download with your primary account. Then just give a second character on your primary account a plot and do not renew the trial or second account. That is the main reason I believe they no longer allow you to add a second key to your account. Now you have to make a second stand alone account for the second key.

Unless a recent bug has popped up it should no longer be possible.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I can confirm that this is indeed possible on Unity. From what I hear it "has been possible since the release". I do not know if the first release, or the post-merge release is meant.

unless there is a shortage of plots, why care ?

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

what we have is a shortage of players not plots[:(]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

some rich players block with 1 account 2-3 plots

the plots above the legal 1 would be interesting for other players

the majority of the plots arent worth to be called plot :(

and if lairs are ingame these players could own

3 plots and 2 lairs?

@Tulga/AE/GN

could you please send an eMail to all players with the fact that only 1 plot per account is allowed? or add it in the news screen at login page?

the argument of some players using this bug is: hey i dont know it, and if it should be like you said it should be public, they canĀ“t expect me to search all forums...

Soulsmaster

Sure i'll sell all my plots and tell the other to do the same.... LOL

Actually standard for Unity... 5 characters 5 plots u can own

don't think actually it's an exploit on some terms:

If the plots u have on multiple character are of your guildplot

If u been forced toacquire the property ofmore plots from a friend that left, not to see your work wasted.

i think could be an exploit in this cases tho:

U have multiple head guildplots on your chars, that is i think compromised some way, but still they can buy those and more than one so they do. that leaves really many plots aside.

And what else? maybe buying a big plot and leaving it blank is a big crime :)

Well these faq u show are 1 year old... who know rule could have changed actually. The fact is there are more than 5 plots for each player that bought or is is ever gonna buy a plot. The others are just a bit spread around.

if this exploit on unity gets ever fixed then hope that you can decide which plot you can keep.

maybe random delete 4 of your 5 plots?

but maybe you are right and im wrong!

Could anyone official give a statement to this?

can i own more than 1 plot per account and is this intended/legal?

In the real world you have laws that say what's allowed and more what's not allowed, murder is not allowed but if you want to you can kill someone.

The very nice thing about a virtual world is you technically can make it so that illegal moves and things that are not allowed are simply not possible to do.

The other way around... what's possible is allowed. This is how you learn to play a game with a missing or bad manual. To make something possible is to allow it. It is possible to have more than 1 plot so it is allowed. It could be changed (although I don't see why, indeed there's more shortage of players than of plots) but change has to be done in a civil way, with warning and choice of which plot you want to keep and wich to sell.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Unfortunately, this exploit was the main reason why multiple cd keys are no longer accepted on one account and why I've got a lot of work ahead of me to remake one character so that two of my characters can be online at the same time.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

To those that are supporting this what if I had 2 accounts? Or 3? Does that mean I could buy up15 plots? (1 for each character). It is an exploit, pure and simple and eventually they will correct it. Then,if you are not entitled to more then one plot (by having more then one cd key/account) you will lose whatever work you have done on the extra plot. Now.....which one is the extra plot/plots? [:O]

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Soulsmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bori Grimbattle
    To those that are supporting this what if I had 2 accounts? Or 3? Does that mean I could buy up15 plots?
    Why not? he pays for 3 people can have 15 plot, i don't see anything wrong in that. It's not like childen and sweeties, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bori Grimbattle
    Now.....which one is the extra plot/plots? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    this is just funny, i'm not gonna see stuff i build and make available for all in game, destroyed and maybe bought by someone who is never gonna build anything there. if they do that they should do starting to restrict that from now.

Still thinking this is not really a problem...

Right Kumu. I have 2 plots,however I pay for two accounts and have 2 CD keys. Many took advantage (as I mentioned earlier) to exploit this by getting trial accounts,asscociating them with their main account,having their 5 toons buy plots then letting the trails expire.

That is using an exploit. You want more then 1 plot then do it the honest way and pay for it.

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Is there's a difference between the NA accounts and the European ones? Playing at Unity you don't have to do complicated things like taking a trial etc. When you have 1 account you can make 5 chars, Each char can buy a property. That is how it works. If you were only allowed to 1 plot per account, the one plot you buy should appear at all your chars as their plot. So all the chars on 1 account can actually use that plot without complicated stuff like making your own chars friends etc.

Thread Information