Thread: Shephard's Mountain: Shephard's Home/MiddleCliffSide/Cliffside Plot Planning

Zarath

Default Shephard's Mountain: Shephard's Home/MiddleCliffSide/Cliffside Plot Planning

Hello everyone in my new community! My guild has 4 of the plots up in this area, and a friend has a 5th plot. We would like to see what everyone is planning for the area so we can help each other out with machines and buildings and stuff.

Currently, My plot is the one right nextto the port out to Bristugo towards the top. Because of this advantage, I am building a Guildhouse 5 steps from it for ease of binding. I plan for it to be avail to all. It is very easy then to jump off the side to go down a level. Other than silos I really have no idea what else I am going to build.

I know there are 1-2 vaults going up in the area on the Midcliff or Cliff Side areas, and I know one person had a consigner pre-merge, not sure if he is putting it back up again or not.

I know Faery is most likely going to build an alchemist shop, and I will probably put up a Tinker shop, unless Glorblem does (he'd get it built first anyway) :)

Anywho, post any thoughts or ideas for the area.

Default Re: Shephard's Mountain: Shephard's Home/MiddleCliffSide/Cliffside Plot Planning

i'm building Phillip's House of the Holly Female Fiend.

they have beer in this game right?

Default Re: Shephard's Mountain: Shephard's Home/MiddleCliffSide/Cliffside Plot Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Zarath
    It is very easy then to jump off the side to go down a level. Other than silos I really have no idea what else I am going to build.

I see... and what is the advantage of this?
    Oh, and I have no idea what to build (my other persona owns a plot next to the portal as well)
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

Glorblem

Hello Fellow residents of shepards home. I am Glorblem, a Conjurer, a Tinkerer and a gnome. It is great to be in Shepards Home, and willing to help with the addition of machines that might be needed.
    I am planning on building a Tinkerer shop and was wondering what other shops might be needed.

Zarath

Glorblem, I think I'm gonna put in a cloth shop right there next to the guildhouse, for us tinkerers. It needs to be T4 to work with Silk with the new shops right?

Serat

Zarath, that was an issue of some debate in our guild. We tested a beginner workshop and were able to process mithril on it, so the idea of limiting the tiers for shopshas not been implemented. I know it was discussed very early on, but it hasn't been in any of the more recent posts on these structures. Of course, who knows what the future holds.

OOC:

No I believe the last I heard they had decided not to limit the workshops in that way, but rather higher tier workshops give better bonuses to those working in them. Although currently that is disabled due to excessive lag their method of distributing those bonuses was causing. I think it might still be mentioned somewhere on the login page.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

orophin

Although not located on the top of the Mountain I have a Home 3rd plot NWfrom the Troy portal, It has a Working Woodshop and anyone wanting to use it, is most Welcome, so feel free .
    Orophin Celebrindal GotRS

Hello fellow Shepherd's Mountain neighbors! My hubby Steele and I own the top most 2 plots in Shepherd's Home. We've had terrible crashing issues when attempting to plan, so until it gets fixed, I wager little to no planning will get done. We'll try again after maintenance. We'll probably have a number of machines as between the two of us we have nearly every craft school.
    Dragon Scroll
    ~~
    Click the dragon eggs to help them grow!

Jurossk

Hello all,

just wanted to say hello to my fello neighbors.

I currently own the plot right next to the port in pad in Shepherd's Home. I have a smithy, stoneworking and wood working shop already up which you all can use. The vault is 93% complete right now, and im working on the cotton to finish it. The owner of the plot is Werrl, who is my alt.

Jurossk

Hi all!

My guildie (alt) Chythic has a plot in Grace, one lvl down to the north of Shepher'd Home. It already has a functioning vault for use by all, and I am working on beginners stone/scholar/smelter/jewelers shops.

I also have a plot up in Shepherd's home which I bought from the community when it became free. I am not yet sure what I'll put there - probable Journeyman machines.

Thanks for the guild house right next to the Portal!

Joolara

Crafter 190 Adventurer 149 Dryad - Order

Jurossk

Update: The vault is now up along with a clothworking shop.

Jurossk

Thanks Jurossk - that is now a great place for cloth work!

and if it seems someone has been throwing junk and stuff from above down on your property, i didn't do it!!

(Djanee did)

I own one of the two plots at middle cliffside. Some of you know me....Bandishier...Currently what I have built is a Vault, a Tier 2 Guild House, a Fiendish Consignment shop, a Tavern.

I am currently working on EVERY other crafting building, all Journeyman.

Journeyman Clothworking Shop
    Journeyman Jewelry Shop
    Journeyman Blacksmith Shop
    Journeyman Stoneworking Shop
    Journeyman Scholar Shop
    Journeyman Mill building
    Journeyman Tinkering shop
    Journeyman Leatherworking Shop
    Journeyman Alchemy Shop
    Journeyman Confectioners Shop
    Journeyman Woodworking Shop

Dont think I have forgotten anything....but all will be up by XMas hopefully. I am doing all the skills myself, so it will take a bit....currently a 61 Mason, 56 Fitter, 50 Enchanter, 49 Weaver, and 44 Carpenter.

If I can ever find some forms for leveling these skills some, I will then try that. But this gives you an idea to all my neighbors that the plot is open to everyone to use at their will
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

I have moved down to Grace from Shepherd's Home. I left all my buildings in place, including my vault. Chythic (my alt) and I now have 2 of the 3 Grace plots :)

I am putting all the shops on them, at beginner level for now.

Chythic's vault is still open to all.

Very cool...my nephew, Myrlen has the third plot on Grace....NO he will never give it up[H][;)]
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Thread Information