Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Patcher to test

Default Re: New Patcher to test

I spent some time trying to get this going on my system tonight made a few observations

1) The cespol.bat will not work unless HZ is installed on C: placing a %SYSTEMDRIVE% at the top of the batch file should take care of that
    2) Might want to inform people they need to allow port 20:21 past their firewalls as these ports are both used.

Latest
    I changed my registry entry to point to my main hz dir which had no silentpatcher stuff setup
    I manully removed the code groups
    I removed the trusted site

I rebooted

Went to the beta site
    added the site to trusted sites
    ran caspol.bat (after fixing it for my system)
    launched and all was good...

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Quote Originally Posted by Illyist
    If there are some people out there that had the aboveproblem with the new patcher and can try again from the test web site at https://68.142.64.215/default.aspxI'd love to hear how it worked for you. For that matter I'd love for as many people as possible to give it a try tonight. If we have no problems found, we'll roll it live for everyone tomorrow, March 16th.
    Using that site, I'm stuck on the "The patching process has failxed, please ensure that: . . . ."
    1. I thought I checked Yes for digitally signed content from Tulga Games
    2. Yes
    3. Yes, updated to 1.1.4322

How do I do #1? Checking Internet Options, Content, Certificates - Publishers I see AE's expired one (12-04). Added that https://68.142.64.215 to Trusted Sites in Security.

Do I need to remove some files to start from the beginning? Iclosed all browser windows last night from what I said on some instructions (ALL of them, so disrupted some process).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I did it with aol and it never loaded and im not taking mychances with internet explore,im going to do it on sbc and ill tell you all what happend

sbc was almost a success, to start off with a patcher came up, it was something new it had the horizons icon thing then the two bars inside but nothing loaded up so im going to try it on last time

[8o|] it did the same thing as when you regularly log in screen blk and cuts off saying the message in other word if you are playing on these patches your screwed till they bring it back up

ok bue-bye [:)]
    I am Senar Nogard, on Chaos Shard and is a level 12 Dragon check me out!

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

Thread Information