Thread: Valentine is coming...

Default Valentine is coming...

Valentine is coming and I saw, that onOrder server is coming dragon based event(but it can be biped aswell).http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=38339 What about here on Unity? Will be some nice event on 14.2. here?
    Its really nice idea in this world where players do events.

TheGolden Dragon

thanks Dranar[Y]

Default Re: Valentine is coming...

well i would join the event when its maked on unty [:)]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

*sarcasm on * You will probably receive the event with Easter :P
    *sarcasm off* Would be lovely if they actually did the event and did it on the day it should be done .. .valentine....

PS. Thx for the tip ... off to the shop now to keep my wife happy with valentine. :P

BTW: I know nice shops with Dragon jewelry in RL. Who need link, tell me in game. Some of gold/silver pieces are really nice [Y]

Nice places for event - Dryad island, New Trismus, Vassarakand few more...

Well... I may have read the Order post wrong... but far as i see it is a player created event... so if we receive it by Easter it is our own fault, isnt it?

Yes, its up to players if there will be something like that. AE has hands full of lairs,ARoP and etc. So its up to community to make some funny or nice event. Nothing cames without hard work [:D]

Thread Information