Thread: Time to put back on those comfy old slippers

Matecuss

Default Time to put back on those comfy old slippers

Hi again, I've returned from the wilderness.

My time away from Horizons has led me to several new and old worlds (mainly EQ2), Over this time I've found that dispite it's many flaws, nothing comes close to what Horizons is trying to achieve and for that, I'm willing to see where this goes [:)]

I've learnt that not everything that glitters is gold. Beautiful and slick presentation only go so far when you realise that a thin wedge of a stick is propping it up. However its still early days for EQ2, I'm sure they can fill in the cracks whilst players are diverted by the shinyness.

I think the biggest thing I missed during my leave, was the landscapes, and what we can do to alter them. Nothing as bland as clicking on an inn door that everyone thinks is their own, going to a loading screen and being hurtled in your own instanced cardboard box. I'm looking forward to owning a plot again and doing something creative in an RPG. I trust my Novian resources are still good tender. [H]

I guess this is also a good place to see if any guild is recruiting on Unity. My old guild has fallen away, and I've been spending the last few days pottering around re-learning the land. This time around I intend to take a more relaxed approach to the game and not burn myself out like last time.

And its also good to see some more Emoticons [&] <-- (was supposed to be a dog!)

Default Re: Time to put back on those comfy old slippers

Welcome again! [:)]
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Snowy

Welcome home traveler :)

imported_Kealla

Welcome back. [:D]

If you decide to wander towards Chaos, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Matecuss

Thanks for the offer, however I feel us europeans won't be able to play transatlanticly for quite some time yet. Would be nice if we could do cross server visits [:)]

Welcome back to Unity :)

If your still looking for a guild, the Ancient Order of Istarian Knights is currently recruiting.
    We are a bunch of mature players (like 99% of the people in HZ :) ) that love to do small craft and RP events.
    There still are two empty plots in our guild town that are ripe for building a home on.

Send a tell to Cobal, Eleran, Kvaliss or Kalltorak if you are interested :).
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Welcome back [:D]

Thank you for making HCC this is a great tool [Y]
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Welcome Back!
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Welcome back, Matecuss! :)

Oh, and if you are still looking for a guild that you can call "home", gimme a tell ingame.
    I'm GM of a small, but nice guild with an readily built t5-Guildhouse (100% Guild-built!) and some free plots around it.

Thread Information