Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Checking the rampant multiclassing

Default Re: Checking the rampant multiclassing

i don't feel special to play one single role like in other games. i really don't like the certain single role for if he/she got to go afk or whatever, we're screwed.

oh and congratulations Merriweather, would you like a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius
    Ressurrect is a class defining ability for 'divine' class types (paladins, clerics, and healers fall into that category in horizons). And it serves as an excellent example, even if it is in technicality a spell. More than half of the available schools are able to cast this with 10 levels in cleric. In turn it loses its 'specialness' thanks to how horizons' multiclassing/school systemfunctions.Pretty soon, dragons will have ressurrect as well. While I agree with this considering the current situation with ressurrection ability, it is just as silly as a gaurdian ressurrecting someone.
    Nature and Life are the ying to spirit and blights yang. To me it makes perfect sense for nature classes to be able to cast res. Nature is a force of life. Had you said it makes little sense for a reaver to be resing or even my main class spirit disciple then I would be more inclined to agree with you.

I won't address the other points because i think PJ did quite well
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Ressurrect is a class defining ability for 'divine' class types (paladins, clerics, and healers fall into that category in horizons). And it serves as an excellent example, even if it is in technicality a spell. More than half of the available schools are able to cast this with 10 levels in cleric. In turn it loses its 'specialness' thanks to how horizons' multiclassing/school systemfunctions.Pretty soon, dragons will have ressurrect as well. While I agree with this considering the current situation with ressurrection ability, it is just as silly as a gaurdian ressurrecting someone.
    Actually Superior reserrect is a defining ability if you ask me.
    Playing healer, it is one way to be a major group player. The 0DP thing helps alot.
    The ability to reserect a gifted seems less important.

Bipeds use this ability to overcome their inability to fly (bypassing mobs, and removing terrain penalties) back into the battle. The fact that you only technically need 1 level of cleric (then spend TPs to get to the pts needed) is just a technicallity. Then again the "mage" classes can't cast this when they are a "mage".

The ability to allow a "gifted" to return to battle instead of retruning to a shrine and then running (or flying) back, after you have done a few levels , and are willing to play the XP penalty for the rest of the game isn't that big of a deal.

The ability to rez a character with 0DPs, on the other hand is a defining ability.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thread Information