Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you! (Order shard attack)

Default Thank you! (Order shard attack)

I don't know if you've been planning todays little assult for some time, or if it was just a bit of random fun. Reguardless, these little spontanious things are just the sort of stuff we need more of right now, I think.

I also got to see one of the more humorous things I've personaly witnessed in istaria: 10 or so dragons sitting on top of a Chiconis guard station, jumping down to quickly ravage anything that would stray from its main pack.

Oh! I've been rezed, time to go fight more.
    Lumineux Talar

Default Re: Thank you! (Order shard attack)

This is definitly one of the great things that have been missing for quite some time. Thank you very much devs, had a blast repeling the attacks.
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

That was a lot of fun. Glad the guard shacks have been built so tough. Keep it up AE, that is the kind of instant thing we could use.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

7 fps but beggers can't be choosers.

now....*crosses talons* let's get it in a variety of other times! Come on...let's say...during evening prime time!! YEA!! :)

*wants some fun randomness!...but...has to..work...* :)

This was awesome. I had lots of fun, even if it was so short [:)]
    Hoping for more later tonight and every week

Something was mentioned about we should be on the look out tonight, so you just may get your chance Frith.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Fun but very laggy.

I think I was the first to die in Aughundel, just because I happened to be there shopping when the message came through. Ran out to the wall and was dead before I saw the mobs.

Wm event woohoo ashame I never get to see them :/ but it is good to hear there was one after so long with out.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

I was in Aughundell, when the ebon knights/golems/animators attacked.Big change from last time! Last time I ported into Aug, got killed and crashed (or vice versa) . Relogged, crashed, by the time I got back in, the event was over. Aargh.

This time I was in Aug already, charged down, over-confidently, ooops. Recalled to the Aug shrine, helped kill a golem, then a knight and an animator, and went out to the battlefield. The mass had been pulled away from Aug itself, a good idea. At one point in the attacks, I noticed things getting a little glitchy... Down to 9.6 fps! And that with my vision setting forgotten at 50%, because I'd been exploring. Helped kill a pack of golems. And had to leave for dental apptmt.

So even more fun than I remembered, but with greatly improved performance. (ATI Radeon 9600 Pro.) A recycled event, we've seen the ebons before, but that was just fine. More fun than the anchors have ever been.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I also had some lag when coming to aug, but I changed my settings to low, and got somewhere around 30-40fps which easn't too bad.

They had good tactics in Chiconis when they took over the area near the landing pad, killing anyone who ported in. Just what a smart WA commander would do, make the defenders run from nearby towns. Imagine if they got all 3 gates on Lesser Aradoth, then we would be stuck running across the one bridge.

gopher65

I normally get ~4-7 FPS in Aug (lowest of anywhere, even ML or lagzoon where I get 5-10 FPS), so I'm bound to be at around 2 or 3 if I leave my settins as they are. If I go on tonight I'll just turn off ALL graphics settings and combat spell effects:). That should make itbearable I hope!

Charlson

Just had another attack in Selen. Lasted only about 15 minutes but was a lot of fun :)my first introduction to ebon guards was like 6 of them surrounding me. It was a slightly lower level attack though so there wasn't much problem in defeating it well other than crafters, etc who got caught up. FPS did drop a bunch tho, could do with having to fight in a town i think i gotta make another hotkey for town attack graphics settings and view distance, etc which is a GOOD THING cause it means attacks are happening again!!!

Aug is quite possibly the worst town to attack.

The plots near the wall added heaps of lag to aug and there was already heaps due to the under ground tavern.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Kudos for giving us something to do, surprising us was even better. However the lag is so extreme that I can't participate.

Rocinante

Quote Originally Posted by Senkeleron Fell
    Fun but very laggy.
    Well I would say Thank you... but it wasn't just very laggy... it was screen shot laggy... as in nothing worked!!!

It needs fixed, or not done, I am quickly joining Helcat in his opinion of logging or not... I pay to have a toon that can interact within all elements of the game... not just move from frame to frame!!!

Yes, I have been waiting for this to come back... but I can live without the lag!!!
    [N][N][N][:@]
    As a Cleric of Harden I am duty bound to teach you his ways.
    or kill you trying!

i can't get above 15 fps when not in a laggy situation lol

The big huge evil green wisp is finally dead in Selen at 9 PM Mountain Time in Selen!! [:D]

Thanks for the fun AE!!! [Y]

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

OOC: tremendous fun, just a bit laggy. Only time it was critical was in the first effort to find the WA attack on Player-towns (Selen, first fight) when we only discovered the foe *after* being killed at zero range by a wave of about 20 of them that were inivisble on approach to the town by road.

IC: this is what we trained for...<nods> ...this is why we are Gifted.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Thread Information