Thread: WTK: Named Obsidian - Takusa Luna -HELP!

Default WTK: Named Obsidian - Takusa Luna -HELP!

"Want to Kill"...

I'm looking for a timetable here - as I'm worried this mob isn't popping for some reason.

I've spent the last two nights straight, about 7 in game hours, flying up and down the obisidan golem corrider in Dralk, pausing every few feet, all around the Sorcerer's tower and down the beach - continuously - yes... - 7 hours....nonstop....yes...

Anyway - The named Obisdian golem is nowhere to be found. Killed the golems all around, he does not spawn. Wait for hours, does not spawn.

He's just NOT THERE. Neither Wed nor Thursday night.

Just wondering - when was the LAST time anyone saw him there??

I've had several dragons in game say they saw him - but always "awhile back" I've got at least two others who have been waiting to finish this Ability quest (Primal trainer...sigh) - but say they've never seen him at all.

Soooo - any help please?? I'm looking for the "latest" time anyone saw him around Dralk. Perhaps he's bugged and not popping.

But before I file a ticket I thought I'd check here incase someone like..saw him Monday or something!! (and I just have...really crappy luck or something)

Please help - I'm about to commit draggie suicide here!! THIS IS SO BORING! AHHHHH

(and yea Takusa Luna may not be the right name but its something like that Taksha Luna or Takusha LUna or something).

Default Re: WTK: Named Obsidian - Takusa Luna -HELP!

hes down near the river of lava and the ocean in dralk you cant miss it i was there only 1 week ago and i saw him.

also if you can look for lava golems hes near there over the ridge past them cant miss him.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Frith, I nailed TashkaLusa just this Monday while digging for stoneware clay for a mate. He was down near the beach area by the ocean near where the obsidian/stoneware field starts.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

ok yea..that's where I've been wandering around constantly..

But if he was there Monday that's good - maybe he's just on a REALLY long spawn timer. But yea...beach..obsidian, ocean/lava golems...yip. That's where I been :).

Well at least its not totally futile :), he's been around.

ok, logged into tonight soon enough before a biped killed him off :).

Instead I pointed out to the nice biped who was hunting there to pelase keep an eye out and let me know - and not five minutes later he popped. And Crash the nice biped let me know - and offered up a heal during the fight so I made it through *grins*

Yea!!! Done camping!

Ive actually seen this golem spawn on the volcanic island as well..Ive noticed that named mobs have several respawn points so you may want to check out there as well... just be careful it gets dangerous in that place ;)
    --

nevermind, just noticed you got him grats!
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Grats Frith! [:)]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information