Breath of Lightning:
    - Too long timer.
    - Too many misses.
    - Reasonable hits and damage.

Breath of Fire:
    - Too long timer.
    - Reasonable hits and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    I would also like to see Burning Amber become a passive ability for Adult Dragon.
    Such fire normally don't simply vanish once it's done, it leave traces.
    Interesting idea, but my thoughts are...
    - Keep the quest like it is now.
    - Requirements for passive ability is having created the Crystal or maybe something else.
    - Passive ability = 15-20% chance to activate.
    - Crystal in scale= +10% bonus to the passive ability.

Breath of Fire is not totally useless, all that is needed is making the time just like Galewind or Tail Whip...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Breath weapon Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy
    Breath of Fire is not totally useless, all that is needed is making the time just like Galewind or Tail Whip...

But then there are those like me that want the time to stay but up the damage output

But to justify the long timer damage output would have to be tripled or more...
    Could be interesting idea, but what about a little of both then...
    Lower the timer (to match Ravage) and increase damage output accordingly...

Abilities become effecient when they can be used often and it will improve the dragons overall fighting capabilities if it can use Breath of fire 2-4 times per battle at current damage output instead of 1 time per 2-3 battles with maybe 500-600 damage maybe a bit much, but as an example...

More uses of BoF also means bigger chance of activating Burning Embers for extra damage as well...
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

BUt I myself would notwant to use breath more than once in a battle I most of time use it to start a battle. useing your BOF is a proces frist yout to stand then breath it out then get back on all four that all take about 4 secs so it is a long move to use, thats why i would rather see high damage output rather than lower timmer on it..for such a long move to use it should give more damge..and plus you cant do anyhting else while breathing fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    BUt I myself would notwant to use breath more than once in a battle I most of time use it to start a battle. useing your BOF is a proces frist yout to stand then breath it out then get back on all four that all take about 4 secs so it is a long move to use, thats why i would rather see high damage output rather than lower timmer on it..for such a long move to use it should give more damge..and plus you cant do anyhting else while breathing fire.
    Depend. The breath weapon is an area attack, which mean multiple mobs, which also mean longer fight. So I wouldn't mind being able to use it at most twice.

Maybe 2 breaths, one more powerful, longer but can only target one target (you know, concentrate breath), and another, sighly lower, but quicker and with an area of effect.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    Maybe 2 breaths, one more powerful, longer but can only target one target (you know, concentrate breath), and another, sighly lower, but quicker and with an area of effect.
    hehe makes me recall the movie Dragon heart a new Begening. when draco learns to breath ice and instead does the deadly spit ball attack on the monk.

oh yes, give us a deadly dragon fart instead if BoL or BoI [:P]

are dmg: 500

would also a nice boost in air: 3 sec 200 fly speed
    [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora_Drakan
    oh yes, give us a deadly dragon fart instead if BoL or BoI [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

are dmg: 500

would also a nice boost in air: 3 sec 200 fly speed
    I still wonder why Sprint only raise speed and not Velocity too.
    Afterburner anyone?
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    Maybe when I use it something is wrong but when I fight I never wait until the animations are completed, after the animations starts I select the new attack... and mostly it is still breathing Fire while it again initiates the new attack...
    In other words BoF animation is not even completed and the new attack animation is started... 2 seconds, maybe 3 tops...

I prefere more then 1 attack per battle, more chance for extra damage from Burning Embers...
    Unless they make this a 100% chance of activating then I will join your proposal about raising damage...

Thread Information