Thread: Dragon Lairs

Default Dragon Lairs

Arethere any information about Dragon Lairs? Do they come? If yes, when do they come? Are there new Plots coming with them?
    I would like to buy a Lair in Dralk or Chiconis.....
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Default Re: Dragon Lairs

from what I heard they are coming after AROP i realsed in the live shards

Quote Originally Posted by Mandovar
    Arethere any information about Dragon Lairs? Do they come? If yes, when do they come? Are there new Plots coming with them?
    I would like to buy a Lair in Dralk or Chiconis.....
    While the mechanics of building them seem mostly done (per Sept. statement by DB that they are on track for December . . . 2004 implied), TulgAE seems unwilling to offer a map of where the dragon lair plots would be.

Can't take that much effort for adding that to the map (or even just markers on the terrain).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    from what I heard they are coming after AROP i realsed in the live shards
    Yup. So probably have to wait for ARoP to be released. At the current rate of adjustments to ARoP on Blight Shard, my guess is you shouldn't expect lairs for at least 6 months.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Chronozon

ARoP is now out..So should we be expecting our little homes anytime soon?

AROP is not out, they have simply put in a few of the npcs thats all. The AROP itself is far from being pushed to live since it still isnt working and has been on blight for 2 weeks now.

My replies in David B: Any Update on Lairs and ARoP? dated 11-19-2004
    (http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=22789) . . . .

Yes, please update us on this. Lairs will be affecting more of the dragon players than the "Become an Ancient Helian/Lunus" series of quests. Also, AE has had more planning (and ability to transfer functionality from biped plots) for dragon lair plots.

Just a few lair questions:
    1. What storage features will they have (similar scope to biped plots I hope)?

2. What guild plot features will they have?

3. What dragon machines will be able to be built and placed?

4. Give some details on the crystal motifs.

5. Give some details on the hoard representation.

6. List what other structures can be built on (under) the lair plot.

7. What vault allowance (in bulk and length of time) will dragon lair crafters have for their plot?

Please add lair plot locations to our maps (land and map squares) to help us start planning.

- - - -

Dragon lairs will be delayed, but certainly TulgAE can release some information besides screenshots.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information