Thread: Account Cancelation Problems

Ixil

Default Account Cancelation Problems

I am unable to cancel my second account on the log in webpage. Even though I am logged in with the proper userid and password and have copied and pasted them to be sure no unusual characters are going into the fields it says that either or both are invalid when I press cancel.

This is a real problem because I can not distinguish the accounts on my VISA bill. So... if I can not get this fixed I will have to instruct the bank that I made the attempt to cancel but am being denied due to ... what? Incompetence of HZ and or the billing agency?

Anyone have any advice for this?

Ixi

Default Re: Account Cancelation Problems

Please keep us posted on this.
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Gerell

You need to go to ipaycs.com and cancel there. It just worked for me (hopefully).

Denak

It will only work at iPaycs if you've already been billed through that system. My second account is in limbo as I've not been billed through iPay yet and still cant cancel it through AE's website.

Apparently you're supposed to send an email to "support atistaria.com"or something like that and they'll take note to remove you from the billing cycle or something like that (cant quite remember)

I had a ticket open about it and the guts of it was "wait, keep trying to cancel, it will be fixed soon"

*chuckles*

This is posted on 10/14 on the log in page:

Some users are experiencing trouble canceling their accounts. In the process of moving from iBill to iPay, there were some records that were not migrated. We have temporarily suspended our billing process until we complete a full import of data from iBill. Once we complete the import, you will be able to cancel your account.

If you are concerned about canceling your account before your renewal date, please send an email to [email protected]. We will make sure your account is canceled before billing resumes. We apologize for any inconvenience and expect to have everything fully functional within the next few days.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Thread Information