Thread: GN, get lost!

Kaia

Default GN, get lost!

Since three days i'm waiting upon a response from GN. Opend up a serious ticket.
    Its about some billing probs. There is no...absolutely NO response at all.

My CC isn't get charged, althought I'm in autobilling. Normally this is running like a mad dog...every month automatically. I never had the purpose and the chance to stop it.[:P]
    Oki....so i do the next step and cancel my account. Whoopie!, not possible, because of some wired things in the background going on! Mate, you cannot cancel, when your order is proceeding. But, the hell.....there is nothing proceeding so far.
    There is a message, that it will take some time. It takes the time now for three days. How many minutes this is? *counting*

I'm so unsayable upset with the behaviour of the support and exactly GN.
    And I'm so unwilling, to go to IRC, to find this phantom Luca in his personal Coffee Bar and disturb him, because of this little probs...[+o(]

So whats your fav in having troubles with GN?

Kaia
    *upset Fiend *

Default Re: GN, get lost!

...well, if u want to cancel, contact your bank and tell them to stop deducting...

lol, if you started with autobilling.. who's mistake is that? GN's?
    and if YOU cannt stop transfers YOU are doin' with YOUR own money?
    who's fault is that?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    lol, if you started with autobilling.. who's mistake is that? GN's?
    It definetly is. It was GN, who implemented the automatic-autobilling-function. So whenever you start a single payment, you're automatically set to autobilling-mode, and YOU have to cancel it to get out of it.
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Which is clearly stated in the terms and conditions...(refering to autobilling) and many companies use it.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Ok while the original poster has raised valid points, I feel I have to lock this topic before it gets out of hand. Yes, GN are slow on the support. No, that's not reason enough to allow folks to tell them to "get lost" on these forums.

Royal, please think twice before making comments that insinuate implications regarding other forum users' level of intelligence. Personal attacks are not tolerated on the forums, regardless of any attempts to veil them.

Thread Information