I'm starting to believe that Tulga simply want every dragons to be Lunus...

You want to do spells, then say Good Bye to the dragons best abilities:
Gold Rage, Ravage and Silver Strike.

Since those 3 abilties have been modified to use Tooth and Claws, they miss a lot more than before.

I went to hunt spiders after the patch. Before, I used to hit 75% of the time, Gold Rage being the one missing the most. Now, I miss 90% of the time.

Those abilities are now completly USELESS. Unless, of course, you choose to be a Lunus and follow the Lunus way, by putting EVERY training points you can into Tooth and Claws.

So, if I get it right, you have to put ALL the points you can in Primals to be able to use your spells, and now you have to put ALL of the other half into Tooth and Claw....
Ok. Why not remove the Strength, Health, Evasion, etc skills from the Training Points while we're at it.

Giving us TnC should HELP us hit, not penalize us. Before the patch, I was able to hit. Not anymore. There is a problem there. ANd I hope it get fixed soon. Or at least, but those skill on Tooth and Claw AND Primal. The skill favorize Tooth and Claw way to much. Balance please.

Now, I'll try to get some fun out adventuring, if I don't get too depressed and give up from the constant
Your Gold Rage misses.
Your Gold Rage
misses.
Your Silver Strike
misses.
Your Silver Strike
misses.
Your Silver Strike
misses.
Your Ravage
misses.
Your Ravage