Thread: Noob crafting question...or 2

Vixen71

Default Noob crafting question...or 2

Hello everyone,
    Im new to Horizons and had a couple of questions about crafting. Im currently running crafting missions out of New Trismus and i got one asking me to make some Cedar Tannin. I get to the last step and i couldnt for the life of me find a Distillery. Anyone know where i can find one of these?

Also, was wondering if a character can do more than one craft or is it recommended to stick to one?

Thanks in advance

Vixen

Default Re: Noob crafting question...or 2

Currently there is no limit on how many crafting skills/levels you can have. I hope in the future they do limit it in some way, because that will just kill the econmy of horizons.

Other question, if they haven't moved it. There is a distilary in (Now i know i've been gone too long, i forget the name of town, its where the Cat people are. second floor next to the bank)

Vixen71

Thanks alot for your help Drakolis, i know thetown your talking about [:D]

Blue_Moonrider

One thing to remember about the crafting system in horizons is that the number of items in your knowledge book is limited to 750 forms and 100 castable spells so you might want to remember that before grabbing a formula intensive craft school such as scholar/spellcrafter if you intend on having *every* formula for your school.

Deffinately good idea to limit ur crafting schools till you get a better feel for what is best/esential to ur char ie: adv-mage=scholar or outfitter. Also might be an idea to check what craft skills members of ur guild have as they will be invaluable in helping & supplying u with whats needed. For building on a plot u may need a few different crafts however so u could end up with 5/6 depending again on fello guild member's skills or direction ur taking ur char in. Anyhow dont want to confuse u further any problems u have can generaly be answered in-game[H] .......Name of Town ur looking for is Kion btw[:)]

Thread Information