Thread: A new movie

Default A new movie

Anyone planning to see this film that has premiere 25th April? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/su...141484-9115201
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: A new movie

They made a new movie of Douglas Adams master piece?
    YAY!
    This somehow completely slipped my attention.

I hope they'll do a trilogy (in 5 parts :P) otherwise it'll be hard to do the books justice.

For those interested in the work of Adams, he made a point 'n click adventure game.
    Starship Titanic
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Yes of course (-:

The book is fantastic [:O][:D][:P]

About the film the trailer does not show much at all.. is it animated or is it a *real* movie ??

Btw Starship Titanic seems well ehm.. sunken. [:|][:^)]
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Baldrick

the link shows nothing for me, only amazon ... link moved or ???

Baldrick

The clips inside the trailer seem only to be from the 1st book. It must be 5 films as this must be a big succes if they advertise it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    For those interested in the work of Adams, he made a point 'n click adventure game.
    Starship Titanic
    Terry Jones (The Monthy Python Animater) wrote the book when Adams made the game and I read the book but I feel it wasnt as good as the Hitchiners guide. Terry dont write as believable as Adams do in some way.

The best animation thay Terry ever did must be the 5-10 second short sequence when Brian (Life of Brian) get hunted up at a tower and falls fromthe top there the stairs endsand lands inside a spaceship that takes him out into space and there starts a duell between 2 space ships and Brians ship gets shot down and lands next to the tower and the hunt continues. That sequencve is so sick but well done.

What I remember most with him is when he pukes in a cop hat when Python is doing their live performance in Hollywood. It the chocalate director scetch: Crunchy frogs, dipped in chocolate.

That Adams passed away 2001 have slipped passed me.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information