Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fan art

Default Re: fan art

Yeah, right.

Apparently you've got a track record, from what I hear. Just don't learn quick, do you? ;)

Soviet

Nice Art

hmmm my thread has been tainted .......

A little bit! But, sadly, the community I'm from, art thieves are pretty common.

Ignore the idiot kiddie, though. Poor lad hasn't learned, yet, and he uses that, "My 10 year old brother likes to get me in trouble!" excuse every time, from what I hear from others. ;)

But I suppose I might show off my own art here. It's not Horizons-related, but a lot of it is dragon. =)

http://mirsathia.sheezyart.com/

I'm also on DevArt, and VCL. VCL, however, hasn't been updated in a good long while now.

~Mirsathia

awesome stuff Mirsathia i do a lot of animal and wilderness stuff in oil when people ask me as well.

I've got a page at deviant art too ... haven't updated it at all seeing as my scanner is being moved... but: http://ag-systems.deviantart.com/
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

nice stuff... although i know absolutely nothing about digital art, only that it looks cool. Beyond the basic brush tools in photoshop it is a mystery to me.

im no artist but I do photography...mostly nature stuff... why I love it so much is that when IM taking nature shots I like to think what it would be like to be a dragon living in that area

Link to topic were I got some photos posted

i do a lot of nature stuff if anyone would like to see them as well. ican search for ones that have a fantasy look i guess =p

Chronozon

Nice work all the artists out there, the only kind of art I'm good at is low-detail art, like no shadows and stuff, or if I have an object in real life, example..a knife I have bought, I can sketch it and it looks pretty good, but its nothing compared to what Oluviel draws [:O]

I just opened and account with deviant art you can go there to see stuff i wouldn't post in a horizons forum. Plus Ragon if you read this the dragon pic is one of the avialable posters.

http://rmbdarkmyth.deviantart.com/

i just need to make smaller ones so people may actually buy them lol. I think making them 8/12 will be better

Thought i'd throw my hat in the ring....one not a dragon...well its a..*shrugs* and the other one i warn you has a bit of an attitude. So if you're "sensitive don't look!" :P

http://www.geocities.com/twisted_toast/treething.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/twisted_toast/fdragon.jpg
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Quote Originally Posted by Mirsathia
    Ignore the idiot kiddie, though. Poor lad hasn't learned, yet, and he uses that, "My 10 year old brother likes to get me in trouble!" excuse every time, from what I hear from others. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Yeah, he's young and attention-craving. He pulled something similar which got him blackballed by many of the Elder Dragons on Order a while back. Claimed he had found some sort of trainer that taught a "PvP Nuke" spell/ability that did "thousands of points of damage" or somesuch. When pressed for details, he died the death of a thousand excuses. I warned him in private that he best come clean and never do something like that again, otherwise, no one would trust him or respect him ever again.

Seeing that he's graduated into art thievery, I think it is high time for a real blackballing.

*adds Soviet to /ignore and urges others to do the same*

As the saying goes: "Stupid should hurt!".

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

To get back on topic bug Arirabeth for some of her pics (she is going to kill me for this). She did a full sized canvas oil painting of a red dragon resting on its Hoard for my brother as a Christmas present once. When we took it down to have it framed she was offered $500 for it by the owner of the Gallery.

That was a strange dragon. No matter which direction you looked at it or where you were standing when you did look at it the eyes always seemed to be following you.[:|]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Amarthanc

Fantastic stuff!!! I love seeing other artists' stuff, please keep posting more! It makes me want to play too...

This one is not finished yet. I don't care if anyone steals the images I post online or what they do with them as long as they don't try to take credit for making them. [8o|] This one's not finished yet, there's a few things I'd like to fix about it.

There's also the one I posted on the 'post a pic of your draggys' thread... should I repost it here?

I too have a site on VCL but I haven'tposted to it in, oh... at least a year...

Amarthanc

Yes it is a zombie, hehe... my attempt at one of the old undead dragons from the Western Deadlands. I was hoping folks would be able to tell by the emaciated look and the sloughed off nose... Oh and the green lighting like the blighted areas. [:P]

If I ever get up the courage and it doesn't crash my computer I'd like to eventually do one of a live dragon fighting three or so undead ones.

And thanks about my sig.... [H]

awesome stuff i wish i knew how to do computer art as well, but there is too much of a learning curve for me.

I never graduated beyond the stencil-on-the-side-of-a-packing-crate school of art, so I just write.

(See website link below.)

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thread Information