Thread: Hoard Drops on Chaos

dirnen

Default Hoard Drops on Chaos

What I would like to know (If any Dev's read the dragon boards now) is WHEN will HV items start dropping off new mobs?
    I am not talking about trophie items. I am wondering where all the HV items went to and why not in yet. Simple question looking for a simple answer.

Laters

Dirnen

Drachnyen

Default Re: Hoard Drops on Chaos

you'll never see em. Devs hate the dragons... didn't you know that?? [:S]

And they are even more rare than Tier 5 tech drops...[:|]

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

Windaar

Since I began in September and leveled to a 32 Dragon, I have only had one hoard item drop. It was from a small ruxus. Now the trophy items and some other items have a very small hv, but no way you can get your hoard up on those. We had a guild group in the dead pool for several hours and only one hv item dropped.

The drops are there but extremely hard to find. I found to platinum urns from Kaa a month ago.[H]

Hoard drops are in they just don't drop off the normal mobs. You have to fight WA mobs to get the hoard drops. Got some off of the mobs in the northern deadlands when I was exploring up there.
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

I looted a Royal scepter of a 61 Obsidian golem just before maintenance i was shocked!

Soulwing

Never seen any hoard since consolidation, beside the small trips to the newbie areasto get a brass bell [:@] I miss the time when hoardables we plenty in number at connys at 1:1 cc/hv ratio. This is one of the main motivation for dragons to adventure so theyll have to put em back soon.

Thread Information