Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quests - All levels. *Updated*

Default Re: Dragon Quests - All levels. *Updated*

Since the board mods/admins absolutely don't care about my pleas to have it stickied, you could add a link to my post for the ARoP walkthrough

http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=64994

This is your response to the email you sent
    Akhorishaan: 100/100/100 Adult Dragon, 25 million hoard
    Mizehra Ishcoda: 100 Druid, 100 Warrior, 100 Cleric, 100 Conjurer, 100 Healer
    Antuatha: 14/30 Dragoness with 300k hoard

Bumping -- Can someone please re-sticky this? :)

~Mirsathia

*Bump*

did anyone send PMs??

Realize that any time the first page is edited it gets unstickied (had this problem with other threads), so its better to post updates at the end rather than change the first page (might be why it originally got unstickied in the long long ago...)..

But yea, send some PMs tot he mods, they are usually pretty good about this :)

Scree

Just in case, you might want to add that the Capacity Trainer is on the ground floor of the Dome in Tazoon. I was looking everywhere and then fell down and accidentally found him lol

Scree

Just got Spiked Scales I and was sent to Lesser Aradoth to kill 20 Malachite Golems.

*bump*
    Doh please get this thread stickied again! [:D]
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Memni the Augmentor (24439,22053)
    Quest at level 50.

Lasting Embers - Kill 10 Crushing Ogres. - Level 55. NE of Aughundell at (26307,27324). Note: You will also need a Frost Ogre Club Splinter. You may obtain this by trading or purchasing. Kill 1 Guardian of Faces. - Level XX. S of Lerena at (27730,20595). Note: You will need to loot a Shard of Faces from the Guardian of Faces. Wait 1 hour. Note: You will need to return with 3 Glowing Essence Orbs.

I have killed the crushing ogres which are in Old Rachival but the quest now asks for an ogre club splinter.

These aren't for sale on the vielo but are drop only. Even after killing 10 and not getting one you need to keep on killing.

Was just curious-- for 'Gather a sample of dirt from the foot of an undead dragon' part of the Helian Rite... do Pale Hatchlings count?

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Since the links in the original post don't work anymore, I've tried to track down what they linked to:

AROP
    Helian ROP
    Lunus ROP
    Khutit Walkthrough
    Breath Quests

Hope this helps some.
    If a mod could point the original sticky to those it would help a lot.

Screech

all this quests start not at the dragon in kion?

then he orders you to the specific trainer?

Grix<sp> in Kion will send you for the level 10 Adventure Quest. After that and for the crafter quest(I thinK) your on your own.

Gerix. Sits atop the vault.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

I've updated my dragon quest sheet(s), link is in my sig. It is still a work in progress and isn't quite complete, but it currently lists dragon adventurer ability quests, dragon crafter ability quests, dragon lairshaper ability quests, resource locations that dragons are concerned about, and dragon-only adventuring quests. There are some major gaps to fill in (lairshaping abilities and adventuring quests are the two biggest ones because I haven't done all of those nor seen them listed somewhere).

I'm still of two minds about including full walk-throughs for the ROP and AROP quests or just listing the starter quest for those epic quests. Which would be more helpful to everyone out there?
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Added some more locations for Azulyte gems to the Dragon Quests document.

EDIT: Also added the level 10 lairshaper and crystalshaper quests
    Last edited by Oakleif; June 12th, 2006 at 11:18 PM.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Smile

My dragons, Kaedig on Chaos and Kedig on Order, thank you so very much for the work you have done on your guide. Their future now looks very bright in the land of Istaria.

am I just blind, or is the quest list gone???

Yeap it is gone must have passed the arcive date and been removed? I wonder if the nothing will slowly eat the thread from the oldest post forward as each day passes.

Kumu deleted all his posts. Does anyone have an old copy? I can try and rework a list to a more current and user friendly version.

You can find everything but the Adventurer quests for dragons at horizons.gamersinfo.net guide section. We're working on how to format the Adventurer ones for posting and want to verify that the list is complete as well.

they're back! And i'm so glad. needed to know what my lvl 60 adv quests were.^_^
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Thread Information