Thread: Random invisible critters

Default Random invisible critters

Every since last tuesday's patch, critters, other players, and npc are not always showing up. Can be fighting a monster and turns out im fighting 3. Or someone is standing right next to me and I cant see them.Can see combat log in chat window but cant actually see or target the monster. Or consigner npc not show up.And its all random. Happens in selen forest,ice island, spirit swamp, in town. I have removed world cache and my fps isfine 30-60. Im puzzled and have no clue if its something i can fix or a bug in game. Im using a Ati Radeon 9800 pro.
    Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Nim
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

bloodrite9

Default Re: Random invisible critters

yeah that's been happening to me for months since the server merge actually
    i had to turn free movement on because the mobs won't stop 'walking' during combat... as if i was moving all the time... and occasionally the mobs run off for like 200 meters.. and then are actually there again.
    that also happens to some people in my group... they just run off and are actually still standing next to me

:o I am starting to get the late drawn people and mobs too nim...

I think it may be tweaks or performance tweaks on their end, maybe server upgrade we dont know about... Who knows... It almost seems like something simmilar to the server client miscommunication issue where the server is tracking things and the info isnt being updated on the client as fast as its changing on the server...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

hmmmm 3 weeks of spooky invisible critters, players and npcs.

I feel like an old cow getting tormented by flys

Devs please help the cows.

Amerle TG

We feel for the cows. Cows are people too ya know! And that is definitely our stance on cows here at Tulga.

Seriously though, we are aware of the issue. This has been resolved in regard to the invisible Blight Anchors. If you are still seeing this on Order or Chaos please let us know in a support case with your logs and a screen shot if you can get one.

Game ON!

Amerle TG

I'm sorry Mr happy dev, but this player is not happy, im a very very angry cow. BEING AWARE of it isnt gonna cut it. You all have been aware ofbugs, broken features, on and on....for months and months and months. DO SOMETHING! How bout this, log into chaos tomorrow around 6 pm central time. Do a /who Nimkhazad follow me around for an hour or 2.And figure out the ******** problem. Im not paying to play a beta.
    I work construction ifa customer told me that they had ******** in their basement because I put in bad plumbing, I ******** sure wouldnt ask them to see pictures first.
    I guess i could just wait for the next patch, will probably fix the invisible feature and pop up a dozen or so new problems.

Your aware of it

What a joke

Game ON!

GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE! I dont know what you did, but the invisible flys are no longer a problem for this cow. Excuse my anger but i was angry.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated
    Nim

Melianteas

It happens also in Unity.

Some friends can attack a mob and you can't do nothig cause there is not target. Or you can't defend yourself from something invisible attacking you. Of course others times who are blind are your friends and they dont see the monster to help you in the combat.

Not only anchors, all kind of NPC. Consigners missing, pawnbrokers, trainers, etc....

Yesterday I tried recalling and it work with a consigner.

Thread Information