Thread: willing to work for others

Default willing to work for others

if anyone needs help with anything i am willing jsut send me a tell in game ill help until my family needs me. ill do it for 50c a load (i dont feel like asking for much i just want to help others) my name is Saphire. ill see youthen alls, you need to do is give me the location of the area you wish me to drop the loads off. (coords would be nice as well)see ya [;)]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: willing to work for others

Your are such a great lady saphire ;) Whatch those wall at augh mine hey :P
    take care my frend
    Aucus
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

hehe i will aucus[:P] and if you need me i'll flap my wings as fast as i can to get the stuff you need jsut name it [:)]

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I may not bother you with the tier 1 gathering, but when I'm working tier 2, I may very well request your aid with the walking resources. Being a teen-level warrior only doesn't make fighting things like slate golems very easy.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

id gladly do any work anyone wishes that I am able to do (that fits with in my levels) [;)] just say the words and i will work for you until i am needed by my family

well since spring break is almost here ( 1 more day) ill be able to help others now more then i normaly do. jsut place your order on here or send me a tell in game ill do my best to finish it (just give me locations and coords and such) i do 50c per load and can carry 300 items (soon to be more if i can travelto tazoon with out crashing to desk top [:(] ) ok see you there [;)]

i'll take you up on the effort. i am a level 33 jeweler and need some resources. i need rose quartz and silver delivered to my plot in Pelli. one silo has some silver bars already in it. should be two other silos (1 x T1 and 1 x T2) available for the rose quartz or additional silver.

thanks,

Jhell
    Jhell Bregan
    Bloodmage Extraordinaire
    Faith of the Fallen

ok hehe yw but one more thing what are the coords? its one of the ways i can deliver items more accurate. (example i could give it to the wrong plot on accident).

not sure....i'm one of only 2 plots in Pelli that are occupied (on Shepherd's Mountain). i will have to get the coordinates tonight. the plot is in my name.
    Jhell Bregan
    Bloodmage Extraordinaire
    Faith of the Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Jhell
    i'll take you up on the effort. i am a level 33 jeweler and need some resources. i need rose quartz and silver delivered to my plot in Pelli. one silo has some silver bars already in it. should be two other silos (1 x T1 and 1 x T2) available for the rose quartz or additional silver.

thanks,

Jhell
    I love thefunctionality of the added Plot manager. Is easy to see other plots, their owners,and what machines they have.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

ill figure it out i normaly do on a regular basis

ok im offering to help others again so jsut tell me what you want me to gather for you

well its that time again where i help others. If you have somthing you want me to gather or hunt ect please post it here or in game the quantity and the drop off point and set your own fair price for the work i dont really care much on payment heck80% the time ill do it for free.

~Saphire

Thread Information