Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ancient rop

Default ancient rop

Could we please have an update, it's been a while since that innitial bug, andstill no new info.
    Even if it's to tell us you don't know what the problem is, or you have been swamped with other issues, but please just tell us something.

Default Re: ancient rop

Motion Seconded

I'm not a dragon,I'ma player. Alot of stuff is getting the backburner because of the ARoP. That's fine with me, I'm a player, and the ARoP is good for players in general. Thusly I'm highly intersted in it, from a good of the game viewpoint, as well as the "I want it done so more PJ specific issues get design time" viewpoint.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

I'm with PJ on this one, Lets get Arop finished so we can have the other things completed that your holding back on because of Arop... if your going to hold up everything for Arop lets get it out the door to the playerbase.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

anyone?
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

we dont want to rush the AROP. if it is not ready then it is not ready. I would rather have a working AROP go on live than a broken AROP, then in turn take up more dev time fixing it.

The AROP is progressing. There is a good portion of it already working on Blight. And there are dragons on Blight who have gone through that part already. If you are looking for specifics, I'd recommend bugging them.

ButManga andIllyistare moving ahead with it with each patch to Blight.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

thanks for the info Amon [:D]

just asking for the status of the quest, nothing more

is there a NDA for the dragons on blight?

nice to hear that you are working on it

thank you amon i did not realize it was progressing without adding the fixes in the blight notes.

can anyone tell me what are the reqs for Ancient RoP?
    thanks
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

where? [:)]
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Kumu and other dragons on this forum are getting the game too seriously! it's a GAME! get a life, if you don't have fun doing easy quest, get out of here, my RoP was cool and I did love it, even if I was helped by FRIENDS at some part of it. Dragons are not a religion, it's a mystic race and Ihave alot of fun playing it in this wonderful game!
    KalidoRs KaZaN
    Adv 100/crafter 100/Lairshaper 100 Ancient Dragon
    Chaos Shard

Kumu it's just that all those sarcasm, are not helping at all, imagine a new player trying to read the forum just to make an idea if he want to try the game and all he see is whinning and sarcasm over the game and every little aspect of it! WOW this is helping the community.
    KalidoRs KaZaN
    Adv 100/crafter 100/Lairshaper 100 Ancient Dragon
    Chaos Shard

it's just lvl 90 kumu? no hoard? nothing?

If it is BAH

The requirements are not a joke. Jokes are funny.

The requirements are an insult that is compounded by being asked what dragons thought of requirements then being ignored.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Well this is the latest from Manga

Hi guys,

From keeping tabs on this thread and reading and re-reading the excellent feedback from the board, I've gained alot of insight from what the Dragons are looking forward too in AROP requirements.

My first round of requirements for the AROP was as follows:

Adult ROP and Khutit Quests Completed
    6 month old character ( creation time, not time played )
    ( Changing the ROP to 3 months creation time at the same time )
    100 Levels in Adventurer
    100 Levels of Crafter
    5 million Hoard

After reading the responses I decided that the 100 Crafter is a bit too much and have decided on removing that requirement as the AROP is much more Adventure Based and Dragon Crafting in the higher levels is more "grinding mass quanities of items" instead of a rewarding profession.

The 5 million Hoard requirement was removed due to the fact that the current implementation of the Hoard remains unfinished and is simply not a fun game mechanic at all. (More to follow in the near future)

The 6 months requirement is still open to debate, although the 100 days (creation time, not played) is what I have now.

100 Levels of Adventure is my current choice for the level requirement.

As far as the reward goes, there isn't a singular reward chosen, but many rewards.

For example for those wanting an insight:

Breath weapons, flight speed, capacity bonus, armor bonus,as well asone of the most requested feature from dragons, resurrection.

I look forward to your feedback [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Thanks,

Manga
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Is this for real? come on TG

Adult ROP and Khutit Quests Completed
    100 days( creation time, not time played )
    ( Changing the ROP to 3 months creation time at the same time )
    100 Levels in Adventurer

this is an affront to all the should be ancient dragons that have put up with all the BS from TG and the other unnecessary abuse... make the effort match the reward, if you dont then your going to kill your own game. If the reward > risk/effort then your going to anger the rest of your player base for making it too easy... get it right... get it out the door and quit jacking around with it.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    Well this is the latest from Manga

After reading the responses I decided that the 100 Crafter is a bit too much and have decided on removing that requirement as the AROP is much more Adventure Based and Dragon Crafting in the higher levels is more "grinding mass quanities of items" instead of a rewarding profession.

100 Levels of Adventure is my current choice for the level requirement.
    Manga

If a dragon is not able to reach level 70-75 in craft, it doesn't deserve to be ancient.
    Dragon aren't supposed to be hatchling powerlevel to 100 adventurer.
    A dragon that reach level 70 in craft could really be called ancient. All the others will only be powerleveled hatchling who only played a toon that could fly.

Dragon is composed of TWO class only: Adventurer and Crafter. By only leveling adventuring, you're only leveling HALF your dragon, and shouldn't bare the title of ancient.

And a level 100 adventuring IS the current choice? Are you telling me that the dragon that leveled 100 level of crafting are worth nothing to the game? That crafting is just a nice add-on with no value? Come on. TIme you revise dragon crafter a little, and stop giving everything to the adventuring.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Thread Information