Thread: Guild Plots and Dragon Lairs

Default Guild Plots and Dragon Lairs

As the population has fallen, many of the remaining guilds have become quite close-knit. For those guilds that have guildplots, it would be very nice forthose dragon members who wish to, to be integrated into the guild territory.

And for dragon-only guilds, will there be guildplots with satellite lairplots as well?
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Re: Guild Plots and Dragon Lairs

This is something I would love to see also, maybe a mound could be developed just over ancient size as an entrance going down.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

A further thought about biped/dragon lair interaction. As our tier V guild hall was built, with silos and shops to support the effort, the dragons assisted mightily by harvesting essence, and above all by "running". A lot of time, mostly with no xp, and a great willingness to help.

"We" bipeds owe them, and we owe them big time. So it would help us help the dragons if the lairs were biped-accessible,in those cases where the lairs were not in the guildplot satellite plots.

It is important that there be some form of material repository, the equivalent of silos.

Since this is a biped/dragon mutual issue, I put the thread here instead of dragons.

Agreed. I'd very much like to know if and in what ways bipeds will be able to assist in the construction of lairs, should the owners desire and welcome such help.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I would assume there would be ground level lairs for hatchings and those that wish to let scaleless in and Lairs that you must fly to reach for those that wish more privacy.

I know that the members of Azure Twilight would gladly sacrifice some of our village's (Carmo) plots to turn them into lairs incorporated into our town!!! Many of our dragons dream of a lair in the area of the village so they could live near their friends.

And there's all these lovely cliff faces right at the west side of the village!

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

I asked about this some time ago, as my guild is a mixed guild (dragons and bipeds :) ) I was told that it was unlikely at best as lairplots are in vertical surfaces and not all guild plots are near vertical surfaces suitable for lair plots.

Also surprisingly enough when I tried to garner support from the dragons on Chaos they were very resistant to the idea, even to the point of being rude and derogitory with regards to the idea.

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

I know our guild community at Toku has a few tall mountains just to the south that look like prime lair location. It would be nice if I could get a lair there.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

And we have cliff faces as well. It would be great if we could trade flatland plots for lair plots on the cliff faces. And many guild plots that are by the sea have seaside bluffs that would be possible lair sites.

Crucita, Order.

Thread Information