Thread: Amusing Advertisement in Computer Games Magazine

Dranar

Default Amusing Advertisement in Computer Games Magazine

Well, just wanted to give my appreciation for actually seeing an AD for Horizons once again in a magazine. Thank you Tulga...

And overall I like the ad a fair bit. Kind of amusing, in an odd fashion (Albeit a touch lame too), but overall I like it and it really calls to role-players...

I also notice no mention of "Dragons" but I can understand that too, at current we still don't have ancient or lairs, but I suspect once those are in, dragons might have a part in such an ad too, definitely.

You know, at school I did once right down in a notebook my plans for when getting home what I needed to do in HZ before... ::grins::

And it is prime advertising space too, it's right across from the Contents page... That's prime space as you can't look at the contents without having that page open.

I hope more people come from it, and regardless I am happy to see it. :)

~Allon

Ixalmaris

Default Re: Amusing Advertisement in Computer Games Magazine

To add to that, has anyone seen the dragon race in the spotlight on istaria.com? I haven't in the last month.

Make a nice scan of the ad and post it would you :)

What issue was it?

:o March 2005 i believe... Yeah Isaw it and it is nice to see visual ads for the game... But even in it lies a message of attrition: (not word for word) the game for everyone else...

Kinda states somethign neautral but declining about the games market...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thread Information