Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ambient sound files

Default Re: Ambient sound files

Sound_def v1.4 uploaded (support for new event music)

v1.5

Ok, there's been a lot of changes since the days when I made my ambient modified music files; I've now done some renaming according to the new .def file so that everything plays at the right spots again. I've put everything into a single .zip archive, as opposed to the multiple files it used to be - bandwith being what it is today...

PS: you need to re-download all of it, since the tracks themselves have been given new names

Just unzip the files into the resource_override folder.

http://www.amerelium.net/hz.html

For those who don't know what this is about: I've taken most of the music files playing in the game, and added 3-5 layers of ambient sound effects into them, in tune with the areas they play in. Result is pretty good if I may say so myself...

Amon & Co: I do a lot of flapping about testing out this stuff, so if ya want some feedback about how the score / effects work in various ares, send me a shout and I'll provide some info.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium View Post
    ...you know, there IS a 'readme' file, that explains what you have to do to get it working - it's pretty simple...
    except none of the pages has this file lol
    Nevermind I finally found it on the last link given. It helps when you look at dates of posts I guess slow download though...
    Last edited by Kumae; December 31st, 2012 at 03:39 AM.

Yeah - I'm gonna ask the community manager if is possible to get the last post edited into the original one.

Thread Information