Thread: New golem textures; I can't see them

Default New golem textures; I can't see them

I can't seem to see any of them.. All the metal and gem golems have the same texture as do the stone golems... I've tried restoring my defaults to no avail. Is there some folder I need to delete the contents to so the patcher will reDL it to make the new textures apear?

Default Re: New golem textures; I can't see them

What is your graphics card? I had a problem of two-thirds of the golems defaulting to sandstone golem texture until I upgraded my card (for the record, I switched from GF mx-440 to 9600pro). It appears the client uses some tricks to texture golems that are not supported by older cards...

On the other hand, if your card is of newer generations, the problem probably lies elsewhere. [^o)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Yup! That's my card (GF mx-440)... /sigh Guess I'll have to go without cuz we can't afford megabucks just to see new textures. Aw well.[*-)]

Thanks Varangaard

BTW: Thanks for bringing this up; I always wondered why most of the golems looked the same to me, but never got around to mentioning it.
    [C]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

StormSpirit

Yup, I had that graphics card too - and for months I didnt even know that golems werent all the same shade of mucky brown. Only a week or so ago when I was bought a new card as a valentines day present, did I realise they were, in fact, all different [8-)]

Only drawback being, now I stand aroundgoing "Ooooooh purty!" then die............:P

Endolyn

I have white Opal golems, does that count too?

Thread Information