Thread: Shedding some light

Default Shedding some light

The past few days I been pming dangit about dragon issues about howI felt that we are being oppressed on the boards. Well i think we made some progress I have noticed now that other postare getting moved on general now, not just dragon post. what really help me calm down was this statment dangit said

Dangit:
    "If the discussion is specific then is should go into the specific sub forums. Talking about lairs and AROP are dragon issues. Yes they are the major topic of discusion right now in the community but that is only because Tulga isnt doing anything else.

Anyone can go to the dragon forums and read the discussions and frankly if I am looking for a discussion on AROp or Lairs that is where I am going to go to.

As to the purpose of general, well its general. General has a 90 day post life before they are auto deleted, so if its something that is expected to be useful for a long period then it should be in its specific forum. to be honest, I feel general should get used the least. It is the place for things that dont fit anywhere else"

Default Re: Shedding some light

the General forum is generally the most used forum for any MMORPGs, aside from serverboards.

Default Re: Shedding some light

I've already gotten in the habit of checking Discussions, suggestions, serverboard, and dragon boards.

It doesn't really bother me that posts get moved. Dangit basically stated above that needs to happen so the interesting threads are not deleted.

I am in favor of the move - notification posts in the original forum linking to the moved thread.

Thread Information