A fool among the Wise I walk, and thus that foolishness I speak should surprise none. If those things I speak have been spoken before, then all credit to the wisdom of those speakers. If the wind has not yet borne such, thentheir lack of wisdom is but a match formine own.

Istaria is. May it always be so. Yet, and this is a true thing, of a time I wake and of another I sleep.And those around me, so also do they. Yet, and this is agood thing, a community we be. No drake is a thing unto itself, and even those who ever fall on two legs do have need each of the other. And if each wakes with the other, then thisis a simple thing.

Yet each may not wake with the other.

I would seek that the Empire and the gods above them doconsider two things.

First, the matter of that which is to be sold, or gifted or moved from one to another. For a sold thing, one may seek theConsigner caves. And the thing is given and the thing may be sold, but to who? This is of no import.

It might be thata thing be giventoa Consigner, andthis is said.

Let it be sold to any.

Let it be soldto any of the Guild of.....

Let it be sold to any of those I call friends....

Let it be sold to, as but an example, Bori-Gift alone.

Thus Ineed not waketogether with that one to whom I wish to make my gift or sale ( let a gift need me to make the consigner offering as a sum of silver, and the price to that oneor those I choose be free). I may place the thing and let matters take their course.

And thus the other thing, though it be similar. I would seek that the Empire offer a new service. For coin, of course, since that be the way of things.

Let there be Town Criers.

For a fee of coin, I may place a message with the Crier of Dralk. That message will be held secure for a time, fixed by the coin Ioffer. When the time is done, I must offer more coin.

The message might be held for all to see for a fee.

The message might be held fora clan to seefor another fee.

The messagemight be held for those I call friends for yet another fee.

The messagemight be held for Bori-Gift alone, private and secure, for yet another sum.

And, for a greater fee, the message might be found at any Town Crier for each of those I might seek to inform.

Thus I need notwake with another to tell them I seek their aid that a hatclhing might grow wings and we assault the Spiral at such a time.

That I will craft scales ofa kind for a price to all who call me is a simple thing to let others know.

A fool among the Wise I walk, and thus that foolishness I speak should surprise none. If those things I speak have been spoken before, then all credit to the wisdom of those speakers. If the wind has not yet borne such, thentheir lack of wisdom is but a match formine own.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker