Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zideon Locke

Zideon Locke

Default Zideon Locke

Having Amerle in the CS department has freed up a tremendous amount of time for some of us here in CS. The que is less than a day now and shows no sign of getting out of control again.

Lately alot of my time has been spent with Illyist of QA, chasing down bugs with all the new features Amon, Manga and the design Team has been pumping out. I have been working out a schedule for more live events on the shards, Im sure Amon has plans for Chaos but as for me Order best be ready for some action.

Specifically right now I am working on an issue relating to the bulk capacity of the structures and other issues relating to plot permissions. It is my goal currently with the new help in CS to increase activity on the shards (events), and to dramatically increase communication to the player base. Being a WM and not design the info I can pass along is more limited than Amon but I will do my best.

Default Re: Zideon Locke

Woah we have a WM on order? whoda thunk it? :P

Will be good to see more events on order thats for sure thanks for the update Zideon
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Nice post Zideon,excellent followup to Amon's.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Thanks Zideon!!! It is so nice to get some communication. Please prod the others to do so also.

It is such a minimal amount of effort required to post something like this for a HUGE return on the investment amongst your customers.

Again, thank you Zideon, looking forward to seeing you on Order.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Thank you for the update!

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Seriously, thank you Zideon. Having a little blurb once a week or so talking about what's being deveoped now and mentioning any difficulties / troubles / bugs that have sprung up makes me feel so much more satisfied than having to guess. You rock.

Any plans to have some sort of structured means to announce the latest gossip besides posts in the general? Maybe bring back the developer's blogs and make them more prominent on the community page and forums?

And bring on the AoP! He tickles! [ip]
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Charlson

Nice little town attack on Harro earlier in the day too was some fun for a few minutes :)

Thank you Zideon!!

As many have said - its nice to get these little blurbs on what an empolyee happens to be working on atm.

I would also like to thank Amon again for getting the ball rolling on what could be a much needed thing for the player base. I hope many more TG employees will take note and post a note!
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Thanks for the update Zideon...I just hope I'm not asleep during the attacks...I seem to miss out on all the good stuff these days...

Anyways, great job, and thanks again
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Perhaps our WM on Chaos would reveal themself to us so we might get to know them as well... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Zideon Locke
    Lately alot of my time has been spent with Illyist of QA, chasing down bugs with all the new features Amon, Manga and the design Team has been pumping out. I have been working out a schedule for more live events on the shards, Im sure Amon has plans for Chaos but as for me Order best be ready for some action.
    Ummmmmm I think he just did tell you who your world master was. [:D] But Thank you Zideon. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around the game. [Y]

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by evilkarl
    Woah we have a WM on order? whoda thunk it? [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    Yes, evilkarl. Zideon's been on the job for quite a bit. I've run across him running through towns hither and yon checking up on issues in-game from IN-GAME. Always surprising to see that the WMs are not always just behind the scenes, but active in the public eye, too.

Thanks for the update, Zideon.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

"The que is less than a day now and shows no sign of getting out of control again. "

Probably won't have a problem with the queue till you actually get a good number of players. If everyone in the ghost town that is Horizons now submitted CS tickets the queue still wouldn't get out of control *G*
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Perhaps our WM on Chaos would reveal themself to us so we might get to know them as well... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    What?

You don't know who Amon is?

IIIEEEE!!!! <point, hiss> You're not of the body!!!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

gopher65

Quote Originally Posted by Durand
    Events? <has heart-attack, falls over, dies, recalls>
    LOL Durand:)

Zideon Locke

Perhaps our WM on Chaos would reveal themself to us so we might get to know them as well... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Yeah, Amon is the WM for Chaos.....

not only has amon made his presence on chaos in his last last raid on chaos it was his goal to get me killed ;) now I call that devoted to your work [:P]

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Seranthor wrote: Perhaps our WM on Chaos would reveal themself to us so we might get to know them as well... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

not only has amon made his presence on chaos in his last last raid on chaos it was his goal to get me killed [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] now I call that devoted to your work [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Dang, some people get all the fun.
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Well Amon gave me 5 dp's. I wasn't trying to hog them all Blue you shoulda shown up sooner :P

Nice post but tobad Unity doesnt have a WM like that[:S]
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Thread Information