Thread: Chaos-Semper Fidelis

Post Chaos-Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is one of the oldest guilds in Chaos Shard.
    We are a closely-knitted guild with a good mix of adventurers and crafters.
    Members had contributed or partaken in some community projects.

Our members hail from Asia, Australia and North America.
    We are caring, fun, helpful but mischievous at times. =P However we are loyal to each other. In the words of Elder Lord Silverest, "We aren't a very large guild but we are very close."

We welcome players who are committed to the game. If you're looking for companionship and friendly group of people, while want to spend time on your own endeavours, this might be the guild for you.

We have a guild chat channel at Chaos Shard. Feel free to join us at Semper Fidelis channel be it enquiry or just want to make new friends. Or you can contact any of our members or Guild Leader Samillion Claus.

Our website address is http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...5&TabID=655845

Regards
    Starlighter Gatherer
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Default Re: Chaos-Semper Fidelis

Even though this post is a little dated, I think you will find the information about the guild to still be true today. If you are looking for a mature guild with a family atmosphere, I highly recommend you take a look at this guild.

If you are interesed then please contact myself, or any guild member who can point you towards an officer.

We ask any prospective members to group with us for a while before any guild invites are issued, so we can all get to know each other. It's a lot better all around than joining a guild then finding it's the wrong one for you.

Feel free to check out our website using the link provided by Star or just say hi in game.

Charys Stormchild
    Guild Leader
    Semper Fidelis Guild
    Chaos

Heya all,
    This is the original guild leader of semper fidelis as well as the guild leader spotlighted in the chaos shard. I would like to warn newcomers that this guild is no longer the same guild as was spotlighted. The new guild leader has kicked me from guild upon my return and I now request that all quotes to the benefit of the guild or references to my leadership while withiin this guild be removed from all publicity. Since, I'm no longer welcome in SF I think it's a bit ironic that you still use me for reference. Always faithful has taken on a whole new twist.

Silverest
    Former guild leader and founder of SF

Got your point Silverest, but in all fairness, do blame me instead of the leaders in the guild as none are the website administrator, nor were they out to 'exploit' you via the references. Moreover, I don't look at a post that's dated 2006. Was an oversight on my part. My apologies to both.
    Last edited by Star; July 16th, 2008 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks to one of our members very kindly paying for premium access we now have a new web address.

http://charys.guildportal.com/

Feel free to visit or join our in-game chat channel, Semper on the Chaos Server. We're always looking for new members to join our family

Charys Stormchild
    Proud Guild Leader of Semper Fidelis
    Last edited by Charys Stormchild; July 24th, 2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information