Thread: Request for Information

Thorongil

Default Request for Information

I cancelled Horizons about 6 months ago, reluctantly but the game was in a state that I was no longer willing to pay for.

I am not asking for your personal opinions because obviously if you are still here playing you must be satisfied. But I was wondering if there was a way I could find out the current positions of the development team on issues like content, the economy, events, and client optimizations. I've done some initial searching and am not finding much useful yet so simple URLs would help in this regard.

Skimming the general forum gives the impression that not much has changed yet even with Tulga in control now. If that's the case maybe I would be better off checking back in another 6 months or so.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Default Re: Request for Information

Try the free 7 day trail is about the best I can say and what most of us tell people now a days.

The best place to find about changes is to go voer to the Announcements > News section and trawl through the patch notes there. There's been lots of minor improvements all around, but the greatest have been made in simple bug fixing. Dragon ARoP and Lairs have been, and remain, number one priority of developers, but there have been some rumblings that the ARoP project is approaching chalk lines at last. Let's hope this is true, and it'll free developers to concentrate on other content issues.

I'll second the 7-day free trial proposal. It is the best way to check the current state of game, even if patching will take a while...

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

The game today is vastly improved from the game 6-months ago... That's my opinion. Don't take my word for it, though.

Form your own opinions with the 7-day trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoal
    The game today is vastly improved from the game 6-months ago... That's my opinion. Don't take my word for it, though.

Form your own opinions with the 7-day trial.
    Completely agree with Khoal here. If you left 6 months ago - the game has changed quite a bit....lots of small stuff - some new content, some old bugs, some game mechanic things. I do feel floodgates are gonna open up soon once ARoP is finished - there's alotin the pipeline that is just waiting for that to go live.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Thread Information