Thread: Selen Plots Bldg status as of 10/21/04

EyeJon Toothas

Default Selen Plots Bldg status as of 10/21/04

Etrican Scholar Shop 0 percent complete Stone Shop 0 percent complete Blacksmith Shop 0 percent complete Confectioner Shop 0 percent complete Consigner 0 percent complete Troop Vault 70 percent complete public Tavern 0 percent complete Henry Blacksmith 0 percent complete Tinkerer Shop 0 percent complete Alchemist Shop 0 percent complete public (?) Mushashi Stone Shop 100 percent completed Blacksmith Shop 100 percent completed Fury of Feladan Tavern 0 percent complete public (?) Oeli Small Blacksmith Shop 0 percent complete Small Clothworking Shop 0 percent complete Eye of Istaria Gambling Den 0 percent complete public Dwarven Market 0 percent complete public Silo's 0 percent complete guild

Oeli

Default Re: Selen Plots & What to Build!

Greetings, Neighbor. I nowam the proud owner of The Mushroom Patch, east of the landing pad in Selen ... on the corner. As of last night, there is a small blacksmith shop and a small clothworking shop. I am thinking about adding a Tavern only because we all need a place to unwind after a hard day of hunting and building, doncha think? <winks with a glimmer in her eye>

Oeli, The Gnomette

EyeJon Toothas

Greetings Noble Oeli,

I would suggest your plot having the machines and my plot is commerical only and can not have machines.

I am almost certain to have a tavern, gambling den, dwarven market building, and I think I may have room for an additional building. I will also have a silo or two.

I haven't decided if I want trees bordering the plot or sandstone walls with arches on each side.

Decisions, decisions!

Oeli

Good news!! I found my neighbor right next door, June I believe, has a scholar and a confectioner going in. Not quite finished, but she and her guild/friends have been working hard on that plot. Tis looking quite good, I must say.

<beams from ear to ear upon hearing of a tavern and gambling den>

imported_Eileen Mavourneen

Fury of Feladan will once again occupy the SouthEast Corner of Selen. We welcome our neighbors to our tavern (once it's built :-) ) and look forward to crafting and chatting with you!

Etrican

Hullo,

Just so that you know, currently I have planned a beginner scholor shop, stone shop, blacksmith shop, and confectioner shop in addition to beginner consigner and pawnbroker. However, it looks like we have a rather large number of balcksmith shops planned in town, so I may remove mine and replace it with another structure. My guildmate, Troop, has a vault and a tavern planned on his plot in the southwest quarter of town. The vault is currently 70% complete and we are planning on keeping that open to the public. Troop's neighbor, Henry, has a blackmith shop, tinkerer shop, and I believe an alchemist shop planned on his property. If I remember correctly he is leaving that open for public access as well. Additionally Mushashi (I am most likely spelling that incorrectly) has completed a public use stone shop and blacksmith shop on his plot to the north of mine. Hope that helps.[:)]

(Me no spell gooder, please disregard spelling errors.)

Etrican

Whoops, a little misinformation on my part. Troop actually has a gambling den on his plot, rather than a tavern. Also, Henry has a Jewler shop planned on his plot in addition to the others I mentioned.

Oeli

The Blacksmith Shop and the Clothworking Shop are both up and working ... both open to the public. <beams from ear to ear>

Neema

Oeli, thank you so much for that cloth shop! i looked high and low the other day and glad i came to the boards to find you have a completed onewhich will be extremely useful with all that juicy kenaf just a hop, skip and a jump away!

Great job!

Neema
    Istaria Holding Co

Oeli

<beams at Neema> So glad someone's keeping the dust from settling in it.

TruArtisan

Default Re: Selen Plots Bldg status as of 10/21/04

We have finished the Vault and Adv. Center on my plot and hope all will get good use from them. Have not decided whether to complete the Crafting Center since there is still no word on whether or not we will ever see trainers in it. Besides those buildings there will also be a Consignment Shop, Smithy, Tinker, Jewelry, Stoneworks, Woodworks and Scholar Shop. My neighbor, Sarek, will have a Clothworks and Alchemist Shop.

From the look of our town we will be a bustling crafting center...without a doubt!

Silversun aka Tru Artisan

Oeli

Default Re: Selen Plots Bldg status as of 10/21/04

<howls> A vault in Selen ... I'm sooooo happy !! Thank you thank you!!

<jumps up and down, sniggling>

Thread Information