Greetings and Salutations !

I think it's about time I took a moment to introduce Legendary Heroes to all and to plug a brief recruitment messege.

Legendary Heroes was born in Horizons Januarary 2004. Over the past year we have slowly, but surely, gathered a very solid group of players that really care for each other and our Horizons world. Our guild emphasizes honorable playstyles and relationship building among members. A lot of time and energy is spent on guild structure in efforts to enhance our members online gaming experience as well as all players online gaming experience. Horizons is our home though we do have a faction in WoW and in Guild Wars. ( Legendary Heroes Elite in GW).

We are a guild that intends to be around for many years to come and intend to spawn in several online games. We have about 50 regular players in Horizons consisting of a good mix of crafters, adventurers, and dragons. We would like to grow large and powerful, but intend to grow smartly with dedicated, well balanced members. The bottom line will always be quality over quantity.

We welcome all good alignment players of any level. We are looking for members that intend to join for an extended period of time. If you are looking for a guild and this sounds like it might be a good fit...please contact one of us in game, post here, or send me a private messege.

Be prepared...we will spend some time talking with you and we will give you a quest to complete before an invitation to join is sent.

If you would like more information about us, feel free to browse and/or post on our website.

www.lhguild.com

Down with the Undead !!
Chaos