Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Plots on dead-inactive accounts be given back to the community?? PLEASE ADDRESS

Default Re: Will Plots on dead-inactive accounts be given back to the community?? PLEASE ADDRESS

In other games you pay rent and if you aren't on to pay your rent you lose your house. I'm not trying to slight anyone, but we have plots in our community where folks have not been on for many months. We don't want to build on it, cause we are not sure they are coming back and even if we did we can't ever use their shops, connies, etc, cause there is no one around to activate them. Its not about coveting a bigger plot! I want my community to be full and complete. And I'd rather those plots go to new members.

Please reinstate the plot reclaim.

Littlecritter

Default Re: Will Plots on dead-inactive accounts be given back to the community?? PLEASE ADDRESS

Not expecting any solid response at this point, but a comment on this subject by anyone on the development team would be great. You all must have at least a direction you all are looking to head with this??

bump...

Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

please reactivate this plot sell-back feature

we need it urgent

too many wasted empty plots

Its the same on Unity...
    many large plots with scarfolding or even nothing on it...
    Almost like mine right now, but my dragon is flying so my builder Sslik will have to wait for his turn to play... [H]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

safaia

I left the game about 1 month before shard merge and came back 2 months ago. It's a shame to see whole towns with not a single finished building. Let those who are still online have the best plots and not those who long left the game. Let the buildings vanish. I don't care. Crafting is fun :)

I think if someone is now paying for service and doesn't return in a reasonable amount of time (3Months?), they(Tulga) should clear plot and put it back up for sale.

If they were in a guild and didnt communicate that they were leaving, then oh well.

But yes there are to many abandon plots out there. Its frustrating to see the same untouched plots over and over. I also think that they should remove them from guilds so we have a clear idea of how many are active in the game. but if they return they can get a automatic invite back to guild.

Jayne

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Vampiric

I think that yes taking the plots after a character has been dead for a certian amout of time is a good idea. Some players will not be coming back and some will, on the other handi do believe that 30 days is to short because of the fact not everyone has the time to play the game at full force like others and things do go wrong in like i think that a 3-6 mo time frame would be better. Yes it would let our communities stay more active with people who are more into the game. i know it is a shame to see someones work go to waist maybe you could do something of the nature if they do come back have them a deed in their inventory that allows them to get a free plot somewhere after being gone for that amout of time i think that would be fair
    Sinnister

Thread Information