Thread: Devs:live patch today?

Default Devs:live patch today?

ok since we seem to be haveing live patches every other week are we going to get a patch today or next week becuase i would really like to see the drop rate increases in live...
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Default Re: Devs:live patch today?

David said last night he didn't think there would be a patch since he was busy with GDC last week and didn't get it off to QA.

Cmon Tulga, quit stalling [+o(]

Next week I think we will see it. Maybe they will even add some more goodness to blight this week. and push it all out next tues.

gopher65

Default Re: Devs:live patch today?

You havethree choices.

1) wait for it to be tested and complain that it is taking too long
    2)have no testing and complain that you can't play the game because of all the bugs
    3) Whathappened with the patcher, where you have inadequate testing, then everyone complains that it wasn't tested long enough.

Which of those things would you prefer to complain about?

I'm not saying that I don't think TulgAE is slow at releasing content, of course they are. They have very limited manpower, which will naturally slow development of new stuff. But to complain when content is being tested for bugs is just silly. Would you rather they release it even more buggy than it already is? Remember, that patcher actually DID go to blight, and receive testing. Obviously not enough testing though right?

EDIT: I before E except after C;)

Thread Information