Thread: Has anyone found the necroflies yet?

Default Has anyone found the necroflies yet?

I was wondering if anyone has located the necroflies yet since it seems all the bugs are now in game and thier tech components aren't on the Vielo? Anyone have any of thier locations yet?

Default Re: Has anyone found the necroflies yet?

I have seen necroflies out in the Western Deadlands. Not sure what the coord were. Seems like south and a little east of the Spiral.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Plenty of necroflies in the Western Deadlands. Only, as far as I have observed, they do not occur by themselves. They seem to always be attached to Aegrors and follow them around (just like agonized scouts always followed AoP, etc). Aegrors have the same skin as pale shamblers - except, I suppose, there are no pale shamblers in game anymore.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Windaar

There are blue necroflies in the dead pool down in the pool. The problem is they come in swarms and only if you go down into the pit. Also how do you get out unless you can fly?

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks aloteveryone [:D]now I can get back to teching hehe [:D]

Windaar, been down there before long ago hehe recall is an adventurer's best friend [;)]

I found necroflies, when you go through the portal on the top of the tower north of Mahagra (sorry, I always forgot the name [:O])
    You reach an island which is in the far north and not on the map any longer. There head west until you reach the blight area. Lots of undead are there and also necroflies.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

temato

you don't have to actually jump in the pool to get the necroflies. there is a ledge on one side that you can get them from and is safe from from drawing any unwanteds.

Thread Information