Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Amadan is working on... muahah***

Default Re: What Amadan is working on... muahah***

Hmmmmmm zombies that explode if one shotted. LOL Sounds intresting.

gopher65

good Amadan:). But make sure you make that known. For instance, Amon attacked Apia (or somewhere like that) with lvl 20-40 mobs. So of course I ran to defend it, not knowing that they were little mobs. I killed maybe a dozen before I noticed that they were dying to quickly;). So if you attack a place with low level mobs, make sure that is known.

/carefuly checks his scales, flexes his wings, and begins to sharpen his claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    Hal,

There are plans for something for little folks in the future. And if anyone above 10 levels of those WA attack those WA... I do not envy their deathpoints =P
    Now that is what I like to hear!! Let the folks in the proper level range enjoy the event without fear of others ruining it :)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Amadan! you may bring the king back from his slumber matey!...... I cant wait for this invasion system ... Remember Cataclysm? Ill have to teach those scummy WA another lesson in Istaria.. part deux... [:O]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    There are plans for something for little folks in the future. And if anyone above 10 levels of those WA attack those WA... I do not envy their deathpoints =P
    Yeahhh for Amadan!!! Great to hear. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    good Amadan[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]. But make sure you make that known. For instance, Amon attacked Apia (or somewhere like that) with lvl 20-40 mobs. So of course I ran to defend it, not knowing that they were little mobs. I killed maybe a dozen before I noticed that they were dying to quickly[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]. So if you attack a place with low level mobs, make sure that is known.
    Ahh, the unexpected, but also the wisdom of playing your character to perceive the enemy. Perceive, attack, then evaluate the results. Much better than proceeding into a "group then aoe" stance as some may do with a weak enemy near others. That would be painful.

Some classes have to fight smart, either by player design or game design. Is good to fight smart.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

hmm i love surprise

but at moment i love informations much more =)

tell us anything! raids? AI? Monster Groups?

Thread Information