Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all, i have questions

gopher65

Default Re: Hi all, i have questions

It was a weekend, so no one was at the office. Connection issues have a high prority on getting help, so I'm sure you will hear something by noon PST (west coast US)monday.

yea they told me something but did not work
    I am Senar Nogard, on Chaos Shard and is a level 12 Dragon check me out!

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

3 things to try.

Turn off Firewall and try to login
    Turn off virus scanner and try to login (especially if it is integral with your firewall)

If you can get in by doing the above then you have to figure out why they are blocking you, but at least you will know.

Make sure you have the proper ports open to allow gameplay. This is especially true if you are behind a router.

I cannot remember which ports offhand (at work ) but I am sure that someone will post if you need them.

And good luck.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

To quote:
    What are the port numbers I need to play behind a firewall or proxy server? In order to play Horizons you will need to be able to access ports 47101-47104 for authentication. The connection to the game servers goes through ports 47701-47704
    That is, you need to tell your 'wall/router to allow traffic through these port ranges. How this is done, depends on what brand and make you have. Consult the manual / product homepage for specific instructions.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thanks Var! I was going to post that now that I have more time at home to dig it up but you solved that problem for me! [:D]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

:o
    There are three things done when logging into the game. One of them is failing.
    1. The website (accessed via desktop icon or start menu) to sign in.
    2. The game loads from a preloader application.
    3. The game engine now prepped loads and finishes the login and the game begins...

Whenthe Horizons preloader appears the website you launch from can be closed(som people mentioned in game performance increases from doing so).

Now the error your talking about I think happens after the preloader disappears and the game actually goes to start.

If it is happening between steps 1 and 2, then there may be another thing broken, a cookie. You can go into internet explorer, tools, options and the general tab, and delete the temporary files and cookies. WARNING: this will make it so you have to remake your cookies. So passwords and settings on websites will be lost.

If it is happening between steps 2 and 3 (this would be where the tulga logo dissapears and the game comes full screen (or windowed if you have it set that way)). For this I would suggest a full scan with antivirus and firewalls down... and if that doesnt fix it, then remove and reinstall the game. You got yours from a 7day trial download right?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

ok i will try all but i did not get the 7-day trial and already re-installed the game

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

Hello jazzi-dragon you still having trouble? you able to log in yet.

yep still cant log in but i will be going to cyberzone on saturday to play it

Thread Information