Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: noobie questions plz answer

Default Re: noobie questions plz answer

yea well i would go with lunus but one more question, when you grow up do you just grow up like small to big or does it take time like you get bigger and bigger and bigger till the limit?
    I am Senar Nogard, on Chaos Shard and is a level 12 Dragon check me out!

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

Becoming adult isnt so much growing up as transitioning from one body to another. The transition is pretty cool, but you go from small to big in under 5 minutes.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

...it's a cool ceremony - and some of us are in for another one ere long: Ancienthood...

you becaomea grown dragon in 5 minutes? thats not fun

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

Chronozon

No, not exactly. You become and adult dragon by doing a long quest, RoP(Right of Passage), as many others have pointed out. But the ACTUAL transformation from hatchling to adult takes 5 minutes for your character to change. So it doesn't take 5 minutes to grow up. Because you must prepare alot for the quest, then do even more work in the quest. So don't think of it as "Oh wow five minutes and I'm an adult. I barely did anything!" because you actually have to do alot to become and adult dragon. (I know this from chat-rooms and this forum since I am still a hatchling. Heheh I know pretty much, but not as much as the adult dragons [;)]) But anyway, about the server, I hope to see you ingame.
    *Crosses talons that you choose chaos server*

And at those minimum required levels, do not think you can just waltz through the Ritual. You'll face powerful opposition at many occasions, so you'll need friends you can trust at your side to defeat these menaces. But all that sweat and blood will pay off, when you travel up to the Peak of Storms for a last time as a hatchling, up to where the Sleeper once slumbered. There, on the rocky ledge, you will take the final step and Ascend, and you may call yourself... a true dragon, kindred of flame and wind.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

i guess. but the question is, nvm ok thank you. another question how do you learn and when do you learn to fligh?

o can any body give me a pic of a khumad or what ever there called the human version of us?

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=57603

There are some pics there that will give you an idea, though the faces are altered by masks that were given out for Halloween.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Maltavorn Stage Screenshots

some there ....
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

cooli geuss well for now im al out of questions so just tell me what you know

Create your character (if you have not already done so).

Join Marketplace, and Dragon Chat channels.

The best way to learn the game is to play the game. Any questions you might have can be asked on the chat channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoal
    Create your character (if you have not already done so).

Join Marketplace, and Dragon Chat channels.

The best way to learn the game is to play the game. Any questions you might have can be asked on the chat channels.
    you see Khoal if i could play the game i would not be asking so much questions about the game think about that[:O]

and can somebody tell me about the whole thing with dragons, money, and buying stuff?

Chronozon

Jazzi, did you see Dragons on Animal Planet? Might have helped you understand the nature of dragons a bit, if you saw it.

Chronozon

And to answer your question, dragons buy and earn money the same way as bipeds do, except different items such as disks,scales,claws,ect....

ok so what are hoards?

Chronozon

Hoards..Hmm..How can I summarize this..AHA! I know:

Well hoards are basically items that are worthy for dragons. You add it to your hoard which is in your equiptment screen. It's basically tokens that some monsters drop which is sort of like your "treasure" or "loot". Once you own a lair(when they come out) there will be an enclosed area with rock stalagmites and behind it is tons of coins and trasure when you look at it. You need 250k of hoard to do the RoP, by the way.

RoP is a quest?

Chronozon

Yes. The quest to become....(dramatical: DUN DUN DUN) an adult dragon!

Thread Information