Thread: Results of the Official Survey??

Default Results of the Official Survey??

I am curious to see the results of the survey we took... its been a couple months now and I want to know what they are actually going to do now...
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Dalton

Default Re: Results of the Official Survey??

Why do you think the results of their survey is any of our business?

gopher65

Besides, every single one of us voted for the same choices (at least according to the samply population I asked about it;)). We already know what the results were.

ok, so what were the results then? I obviously missed them.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

we will never see anything of this survey

it has been only a publicity gag

I am sure that the results of the survey will prove useful to Tulga, afterall if I'm not mistaken they paid a market research company to conduct the survey... If it were a publicity gag then I'm sure Tulga could have picked a better way to spend the money! It's best that we don't speculate about "ulterior motives", it was a survey to guage feedback from players past and present,unless Tulga says otherwise [:)]

Regarding the release of the survey data, I'm as keen to see these results as everyone else. That's Tulga's call though, it's not often that companies release such data. For one thing, to do so would be to allow competitors to make use of market research that Tulga most likely paid for.

Maybe Tulga can oblige us with a basic overview of what the survey told them [:)]

hmm yes you are right, it would be very interesting to hear what Infos Tulga got and what they plan with them

maybe anything will change because of this? but communication would be appreciated

Thread Information