Thread: hi im new i cant seem to get on to play?

groanan

Default hi im new i cant seem to get on to play?

i got the game today but i cant play help, i cant even make a character, getting more and more frustrated

Default Re: hi im new i cant seem to get on to play?

Groanan,

Are you able to login to the website? And does the game patch? Some more detailed information about what steps you can do and a what point it fails would be very helpful for us so that we can properly assist you in getting online.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Elytha

Cheers groanan,

I downloaded Horizons today for the first time, also.
    It took what seemed like forever to finish all it's necessary updating, but when I finally did get in, it was well worth the effort.

Since their planning on the new updater thingy (i'm sooo techy) [:D] , maybe it'll be easier after it's done.
    I hope you get in soon. Horizons is an awesome experience.

lol i think the devs may want to create a solid independant launcher before they even think about advertising horizons in a magazine again

this is totally counter productive. If you dont' have advice to offer, why comment?
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

Additionally, even the very best standalone launcher in the world won't let you play, if the problem turns out to be your firewall or router blocking access to game servers. [:)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Welcome Elytha and Groanan. Hope tech support helps you figure it out soon and you can come join us, Groanan. Good luck to you!

Thread Information