Thread: Just hit 100... dont know how to move on

Default Just hit 100... dont know how to move on

I finally got my lvl 100 mage on order. I want to work up healer but i am having some major dilemas. First, i have all of my mage spells teched wich costed me a fortune, and i am having to scribe gifts and heals and other spells, and i am running out of room... Second, when i go into my healer class, which is now only level 26 i have a rating of 62, and in healer i cannot kill anything about about 45...

please if anyone can help me solve these problems, please PM me or /t me in game... How do i level healer, and how should i make room for my new spells?

Default Re: Just hit 100... dont know how to move on

Ahhhh, now the challenge to focus on your "is your role playing you" to decide how far to progress into healing. You don't "need" to scribe ALL gifts (Alacrity definately, one of the most powerful spells) or ALL heals (the Revitilizes definately) and ALL other spells - pick and choose, especially if Mage is your preferred class.

Healer is best played as a support class to keep the group alive. Find a group and try to explore Istaria before ending up at Elnath. The tier III golems should be a nice challenge for a bit.

Finally, just in case, seek monsters that drop components to allow low priority (but still needed) mage spells to be re-crafted.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Level a crafter school like blacksmith high enough to wear T5 padded and use your flamebolts to attack as a healer.
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

You can also turn in trophies to help get exp. Try to do each particular task only 5 times, because the 6th on you only get half the exp. It will take time to hunt up all the mobs. Leveling a crafter level up is not a bad idea either.

unless you absolutly must have gift spells, then I would recommend you not take healer at all. it is a whole lot of rating for just a handful of spells.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Thread Information