Thread: Your all invited !!!

Default Your all invited !!!

This was posted on "The Alliance " web site. Rather than retype it i thought I would just copy it over here.

The Community and Tulga employees are invited.

Mark your calendars !!!

I 'm hosting a Guild Bash on Saturday August 20, and Sunday August 21st at my place.

I'm located just off Interstate 94, bout half way between Chicago and Milwaukee. I'll post a map as we get closer to the date.

I have lots of property so if anyone wants to tent and sleeping bag it , feel free. I also have two unfurnished rooms that ya can park in if ya want. Rooms will go to whoever speaks first.

I'm 10 miles from Great America / 6 Flags theme park so feel free to bring the kiddes. There is also lots of cheap motels near there.

Special Guests are coming from down under (Rhyssa) and California (Ninerfana and better half ).

Pig roast and beverages are scheduled for Saturday, and there is a renannciance faire 5 miles from me for Sunday. Costumes are cool, but not required

I'm also gonna invite the Tulga Dev's and the rest of the server for the pig roast, there are lots of peeps within a days drive of me.

Post additional questions here, and look forward to seeing ya all in RL

Sharduk

Default Re: Your all invited !!!

...too bad I'm on the wrong continent...

gopher65

I'm on the right continent, but that is still a few days away from me;)

Very excellent of you to arrange such a grand feast![B][pi][:D]

Thread Information