Thread: Have you noticed all the new guild names?

Default Have you noticed all the new guild names?

Actually quite a few new names out there. This started me thinking, and would like to ask all guild leaders to post ...

1. When your guild was first started.
    2. What shard it started on.
    3. Who is the GL or best contact person for information about your guild.

For an example, here are the answer to those questions fro my guild.

1. Started 463 days ago.
    2. Created on Bounty.
    3. Aamer Khan - GL.

Part of the reason I need this info, is that I'm going to start spotlighting guild again on the Herald report, and would like to get a firm handle on who/where/when all our guilds got started.

Feel free to PM with your answers if you like or just post here.

As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Default Re: Have you noticed all the new guild names?

Think we need to add guild name to your list, Aamer.

0. Legendary Alliance
    1. Couple of months ago
    2. Chaos
    3. GLs - Syntael, Foxfire, Abysmal, Kengar

Legendary Alliance was formed from Legends of Honor, Lunus Elite, Explorers of Legend, Phoenix Ascending(I hope I have those all right)

Legends of Honor was formed on Chaos about 6 months ago from Tomorrows Legends and Legion of Honor, both Shadow Shard guilds. Aby & myself were GM's.

Tomorrows Legends was a splinter guild from Legion of Honor. GM's Foxfire, Eltheria, Shallis. There was a schism during the original great opening up of Lerena plots, which was later mended.

Legion of Honor was around during Beta. This was when I started. :) GM's Dougal and Azlun.

Feel like I'm writing a genealogy!
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

fox if im not mistaken wasnt lunis elite also aport of the merge?

Mithril Council was created on the first day of live on Twilight. The founding members (and most of the current officers) were beta players who decided to continue together when the game went live.
    Informational contacts would be myself (Klaus Wulfenbach, GL), Alladania, Grantherum, Nisse`a, HeartSong, or Thrond.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Don't forget http://www.guilds-of-legends.com! Great idea someone had.

1. When your guild was first started.
    Started on or shortly after the game went live. I was not with the guild then, and I think they were some folks that came from another game together. All the original founders have moved on, though we do have a couple of oldtime guild membersleft.

2. What shard it started on.
    Shadow

3. Who is the GL or best contact person for information about your guild.
    I'm the guild leader now, along with toruman and Ravenhart. If you do a /who on our guild anyone should be able to tell you about us or direct you to someone that does.

The Alliance

Formed on Jan 1st this year by the merging of 3 guilds from Bounty; Order of Ancients, Fellowship of Ancients and Rising Phoenix. The 2 Ancients guilds were both formed within a few weeks of release of the game. Rising Phoenix was a splinter guild from another guild. The three guilds were allied together since pre-merge, working together but remaining separate - hence the new name. It also fit in with our exisitng chat channel:Chat GroupOf the Alliance (CGOA) Our website gives more detail (http://The-Alliance.cjb.net)

I'm the guildmistress, and Ninerfana Diehards (dragons) and Cameo Mystery (bipeds) are our racial ambassadors.
    Anyone is welcome to come into CGOA to find out about our guild, and there's always at least one officer online who can invite to guild.

Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Pirates of Pandemonium
    Formed from
    Pandemonium (from the begining)
    Ancient Pirates of Istaria (from Long ago)
    (Pirates of Istaria) (from the begining)
    (Old Fogeys) (I think that's right) (from the begining)
    All from Shadow Shard
    GL Me
    Contact Any
    :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Illuminati
    Formed on the first day by a number of us who had met in beta and had formed the guild then as well, and decided to keep playing.
    Formed on Twilight.
    I was Guild Leader with Eeyno, but we both had left a while ago. I am back now, and old friends run the guild. Nimbus, Galean, Aelwynde, and Deadian are good points of contact.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Thread Information