Thread: A promiss that ment nothing.

Default A promiss that ment nothing.

We been promissed by the moderator of Unity forum to have our Community Project announcements here at the Unity main forum but my announcement for next Community Project was moved instantly. It was a promiss that ment nothing really.

SO all here that wants to know what we do at saturday, has to peek at COmmunity forum... Maybe its time you get used to it. At least the headline is still at Unity main forum with a link...

Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: A promiss that ment nothing.

Luca going to do an online notification..?

Default Re: A promiss that ment nothing.

There was no such promise made, I offered a favour in that I'd give posts a couple of days grace, I did not promise nor did I make a deal that this method would always be the case. Now that all moderators leave a trail post indicating where a post has been moved to, the grace period is no longer necessary.

Most people have had their say on this matter in the other topic, I will close this one now. Should there be any problems with how the forums are moderated, please contact a forum administrator via personal message and express your concerns.

Thread Information