Thread: Dragon quests stickied and locked?

Windaar

Default Dragon quests stickied and locked?

If this is going to be stickied, it needs to be accurate or be able to have replies made to it. The one posted is mostly innacurate now. There must have been 4 or 5 pages of updates on Tazoon that are now gone.

Default Re: Dragon quests stickied and locked?

I bet you meant this to be a "reply" and not a new thred huh?

heh, would this be considered a "MT"

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

he can't reply in the thread - the thread he's referring to is stickied and locked.

But yes, if its going to be stickied it needs to be UNLOCKED (all the quest stickies, and most especially Kumus quest guide).

Kumus guide stickied now is the out of date one (the old one), and needs to be fixed and made up to date. We were in the process of that when tazoon fell. But those quest guides were in constant change most of the time, with people offering more information, mob quest locations, etc.

We were very good at Tazoon with keeping them on topic - so please Dangit, unlock the quest guides so we can keep them updated. And so people clicking on that sticky will know that the current Kumu list is not the one for after the merge.

It needs to be stickied, but it needs to be open to replies!! DANGIT!! [:|]

I am still getting use to the boards too. gotta pm me about things like this :)

yea I thought it was just a messup/oversight thingy...

And I didn't really tyhink about the PM stuff. The last time I Pmed you on tazoon Dangit, I never got a response or a sticky for the thread. Sooo..I kinda forget that PM thingy is there :).

/off topic but still on topic

spaeking of sticked topics i think the "post a pic of your dragon should be sticky. it was the NUMBER ONE POSTING topic on the tazoon boards

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia

/off topic but still on topic

spaeking of sticked topics i think the "post a pic of your dragon should be sticky. it was the NUMBER ONE POSTING topic on the tazoon boards
    Darn straight! >:P >:)
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Thread Information