Thread: T6 House

Default T6 House

Up in North Crystal....the amount of resources to build this thing...horrible.

Good luck to anyone attempting to transmute the requirements for a T6 guild house.

Default Re: T6 House

hmm if you would have the resources? could you build such a house?

are all forms ingame? Master ones?

Yes, Master-building-Formulas are ingame already. Personally i have scribed Master-Essence- and Master-Fitting-Formulas for weeks now.

Still, with no resource-formulas (bars, orbs, spools, logs) you have transmute it all. => PAIN! [:S]

cool

so it would be theoretically be possible

nice

but the work for weeks =)

below is a copy from another post I made, it lists what it needed to make the resources neccessary to build an expert workshop.

Below is what t6 materials are needed to make the workshop.
    Adamantium 120/90
    Radiant 70/120
    Steelsilk 150/150
    Thornwood 120/120
    Travertine 90/90
    If u assume opt for all creation it works out as follows:
    Adamantium
    240 sheets/180 jointing = 7200 bars = 7200 shining orbs & 72000 mithril bars
    Radiant
    140 spheres/240 sources = 6900 orbs = 6900 tainted shining orbs & 69000 shining orbs
    Steelsilk
    300 bolts/300 taps = 10500 spools = 10500 tainted shining orbs & 105000 ironsilk spools
    Thornwood
    240 timbers/240 braces = 16800 boards = 16800 shining orbs & 168000 yew boards
    Travertine
    180 block/180 keystones = 12600 bricks = 12600 tainted shining orbs & 126000 marble bricks
    Grand total
    93000 shining orbs
    30000 tainted shining orbs
    72000 mithril bars
    105000 ironsilk spools
    168000 yew boards
    126000 marble bricks

Please note this all assumes optinum scores which I know for radiant work would be nearly impossible for most players. Also this doesn't count the t4 work needed as well.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

wow its a big amount of needed resources

They need to put master resource forms in-game already. Travertine (T6 stone) is already in game and harvestable. I got a fair amount of bonus Adamantium ore that I refuse to pawn or delete. The raw resources are semi-available. GIVE US THE FORMS!

When asked about this dev's reply they are waiting for level cap raise. But theyshould reconsider the resource forms. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE LEVEL CAP RAISE TOO! Might I recommend lifting the cap on Crafting schools NOW. Along with releasing Master resource forms.

People need things to do in the meantime. And lately I've seen several of the die hardest adventure only players taking up construction classes....

The bell has dinged 100. Lift the cap on crafting classes.

T6 basic forms would be very nice to have....brick, orb, spool, bar, board....

And one person transmutedandplaced all the T6 resources for the house.

Figure that a T6 guild house would take a year with transmuting all the T6 materials :<

Personally, I don't see the need for VI resource forms. It would only be Thornwood and Travertine beneficial. What I'd much rather see is the transmutation efficiency rate be dropped to 5:1:1 (resource of X tier:normal or tainted orb of X tier:resource of X + 1 tier), or even less.

We've begun construction of a VI Pawnbroker on Order, and have it around 50% done - hoping to get it done in 2 - 3months or so. Sure, it's painful. Sure, there's prolly better ways to spend your time. But, as crafters,this is about all we have to conquer in this game anymore.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

The only reason it's at 50% is because half the construction in a t6 building is t5 stuff. t6 resource forms will shave months off the construction time, even IF all you can use them for is the carp and masonry. And like I said, I'm getting alot of adamantium bonus resources that could be USED, and they alone would be nearlyEQUAL to all the production output of transmuted mithril just about.. so you could almost double the speedof your fitting by being able to utilize bonus resources. I got radiant essence bonus rersources too...

We really need t6 resource forms sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    The only reason it's at 50% is because half the construction in a t6 building is t5 stuff.
    FYI: The resources for a VI PB are not 50%/50% (V/VI). It'sactually 40%/60%. One could even look at it as 40%/600% - considering VI construction is x 10.

Please, do some homework before you make a statement.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Thread Information