Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happen?

Default What happen?

WHat happen to us. a few weeks ago we were screaming bloody murder for more AROP news and now it like "AROP what is that?"

Default Re: What happen?

Maybe apathy, maybe not. With the recent issues with the patcher and such I think a lot of our attention has been diverted from ARoP. We do know that they're working on it, and we also know for a fact that there are some great changes soon to be pushed live from Blight.

Or maybe dragons aren't posting about ARoP because they're having too much fun watching the Quiltkiddies freak out like a swarm of ants that had their nest kicked over by a passing child. [:D] And to think: all of that hot air over a vague statement on some other website.[8-)]

Well tulga has me a little frustrated. So I'm trying not to think about it and work on my little draggie. Otherwise the profanities would be flowing because they keep dangling the carrot and giving us the stick. <whap> thank you sir, may I have another.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

They're working on the ARoP.Throwing a tantrumisn't going to make it happen any faster.Nobody wants them to release it before it's ready. Really, unless someone gets new information there's nothing to talk about.

Furthermore, dragons are getting a big boost and people's attention is probably diverted by that.

your right there Goriax. I'm just waiting fro them to patch it live!
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Freak

It is becasue in the past couple weeks we have seen all sorts of dragon loving comming our way in all different forms. We will get Armor increase. The ability to tech our breeze lines with heal increase and recyle, and can tech cleanse to primal based spells. And we will get the ability to tech our claws with some other techs other then T&C and socket. Breath of Fire only on a 30 second timer. Those are just some of the things I have seen patched to blight. And there is promis of even more goodness comming out way in the not too distant future.

All these things have taken my mind off of ARoP. I have not heard much from anyone on blight about it. So I have not had tidbits to keep me wanting more. I mean I want to be Ancient as much as the next guy, but screaming and hollering for it, is not going to make it get here any faster. Although I have heard rumor that the first stages will be going to the live shards on next big patch, which should be this comming Tuesday. Will we be able to actually start it on Tuesday? Who knows? But atleast they are making progress on it, and hopefully before too long we will start to see Ancient Dragons roaming about Istaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    WHat happen to us. a few weeks ago we were screaming bloody murder for more AROP news and now it like "AROP what is that?"
    I had always wanted the content that would affect ALL dragons vs. those that both earned and PLed their way to 100 (sleeping or not).

Dragon lair plots.

However, after that adult RoP to Ancient is done then perhaps lairs will be done. Then, finally, dragon content will be what it should have been back in February 2004 (or even December 2003).

Then maybe those dragon issues.

It is apathy - without adult dragon content Horizons will be some dragon PL fest (sleeping only as needed) to/past adult and onto Ancient.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    WHat happen "
    Someone Set Us Up the Bomb.....[:$]
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Blue Hasia wrote: WHat happen "

Someone Set Us Up the Bomb.....[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    "We get signal!"

[A]
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Firedragon
    "We get signal!"

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img]

Main screen turn on

Quote Originally Posted by Khoal

Main screen turn on
    It's you!!

All your lair are belong to us!

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Apathy.

They're working on ARoP.... but I get the impression that 8 months from now they'll still be working on ARoP which will be "just around the corner".

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

oh dear, look at what I did [A]

rofl. "all your base r belong to us. there is no hope escape"

i dont think about the AROP anymore

i dont ask any Question about AROP anymore

Tulga dont tell us anything

Tulga wont finsish it the next 2 month

so i dont care about it anymore

i play my twink and maybe it will become my main

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    i dont think about the AROP anymore

i dont ask any Question about AROP anymore

Tulga dont tell us anything

Tulga wont finsish it the next 2 month

so i dont care about it anymore

i play my twink and maybe it will become my main
    I was eager for news about the ARoP initally, both because this was a way for me to advance my dragon to somewhere beyond just being adult, and maxed out with both levels. As time has gone on, news has been becoming increasingly scarce about it, so I think I'm just going to take it easy, knowing that besides finishing ARoP, getting my plot done [nearly there], and getting a lair and getting that all built up, there is little else to do. I've reached what I call my personal 'endgame'. There isn't much to do, except sit about and pretend to do stuff... :/

Not to say I don't enjoy Horizons, just agreeing that perhaps it's time for us to take a few breaths and, perhaps, move on--if only for a little bit.

Isn't it sad?

To be caught in a game with dragons where dragons have been neglected, despised, left bugged for a year, with broken basic abilities, no sound, no graphics.

And nothing to do once at level 100.

Sure we got those oh so exceptional kill XX of YY quests. I did the last of those in June / July.

Nothing since then. Zero. Nada.

Except for "ARoP" to be readyin december.

Year: unspecified.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak
    It is becasue in the past couple weeks we have seen all sorts of dragon loving comming our way in all different forms. We will get Armor increase. The ability to tech our breeze lines with heal increase and recyle, and can tech cleanse to primal based spells.
    Not sure if we can actually tech our spells with increase just cleanse and such. I hope i'm wrong though.

the armor increase was reduced enough to make us below bipeds still.. unfortunately.. but we will be able to tech breeze's with increase, recycle, and cleanse.. once it gets pushed live.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Thread Information