Thread: A Suggestion to the Guilds of Order

Default A Suggestion to the Guilds of Order

I have had several newcomers ask me if they could join a guild and which one would be best for them. Sadly enough I couldn't have the answers that they seeked. With so many guilds out there its hard to even point them to even a few that I thought would be active.

I just wanted to let the guilds know if they don't know already, that there is a site being set up to help out guilds put their name up on the website. I believe this would be most helpful as a guide for newcomers to order to look up this list of guilds and which ones are recruiting. Hopefully with a complete (or near complete) list even the newcomers can have easy access and hit it right off the bat when they first log in to find some new friends and family for a guild [:)]

The website is www.guilds-of-legends.com

Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

Default Re: A Suggestion to the Guilds of Order

The more guilds we can get signed up to this the better it is for the newcomer to decide what guild would be right for them, this gives them a chance to carefully consider what they want from a guild and what they wish to contribute to them. If they are in need of what guilds are active in Istaria we can just point to
    Guilds-of-Legends.com and have them look it up.

This could also be a base for the Order Alliance for its forums and such for community events/projects too.
    Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

Thread Information