Thread: about dragon scale colours

Persona

Default about dragon scale colours

have u guys ever attempt to make a dragon identical to the consigner in chiconis?

he has a silver/black scale colour that i have been unsuccessful in getting it for my dragon that i am creating... anyone of you succeeded? if u had, might i know wat scale texture and colour u used? gimme the numbers [:P] the ??/?? in the character creation screen... XD

also another question, for adults dragons, when you completed your ROP and transformed into an adult, is there any significant change in your dragon's scale colour? like has the colour became, darker? or lighter? or any other changes..

thx for reading this post [:D] and answering it also... thx in advance [:D]

Default Re: about dragon scale colours

Usually you can achieve odd color combos by tweaking in character creation a lot.

It's actually possible to make white and black dragons even if it's not evident using the customization tools.

The red haze in the room then alters the colors noticeably.

Disable it and try again.

Some NPC are not"dressed" like the others by the way, but wrapped with a custom one piece texture that players cannot get. Probably this is not the case but still...
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Bi Tor

Valhrokh,

Could you tell use how to disable the ambient lighting during character creation?

I've had to make and delete test character after test character to even come close to the image I wish for my perminent character. I am trying for a blue on blue but all I get during creation is altered by the yellow-red lighting.[:'(] I even tried to do a bronze but it came out green, after you remove the lighting effects.

Bi`Tor

Persona

ty Vahrokh for replying... and like Bi Tor, i would also like to know how do i disable the red haze.

i manage to get different shades of black and white.. but after observing the consigner's scale colour, i am still unable to get that colour, i was tinking it might be the red haze that is causing it like u said.

and well here is to hoping that the npc is not wrapped with a custom scale. [:)]

I don't recall the exact command, but it's mentioned in the customizations forums.

It should be something about set effects off, usually used to improve frame rate.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

The closest I have been able to get to the Chiconis consigner:
    Body Texture 15
    Scale Colour 2
    Highlight 2
    Highlight Colour 2
    And pretty much everything else: 1
    I can't get it exactly right, but perhaps the lighting might be to blame....
    Lighting in Chiconis that is...I turned the red glare off...
    I believe the command is /setpref environment false

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Persona

ty.. will go try it out...

Thread Information