Thread: Our Abilities

McFluffy

Default Our Abilities

Does charge work for anyone? It works for me maybe 1/10 of the time i use it, by this i mean that the mob is stunned and i can tell from watching his hp bar that he was dealt some damage by it. I use it in every fight hoping it works, but alas, I'm usually left casting shocking blast again(from guardian school).

I put in a ticket awhile ago about freedom and charge not working and was told that satyrs also get enhance nature, adding +10 to our nature skill. This doesn't show up in my ability list or does it show a diff in nature on my skills list. Does anyone have this ability that appears in thier abilities window?

Default Re: Our Abilities

Our abilities suck.
    Charge does not display, and is just a melee attack equilavent to petrify, but on a much longer delay and a 5min recycle. It only works with melee weapons and causes the damage of that melee weapon, which should be a big mistake. I don't have great melee skills so charge rarely hits, plus I need to swap weapons to even use it. Its not on my hotkeys anymore.

We do not get enhanced nature

Freedom from roots seems to be more reliable, the only thing that is useful right now.

Satyrs need an ability overhaul.

Callak

I'm not quite sure aht you are talking about, I see the star ring over the head of my enemy all the time when I use charge. Do you by chance have spell effects turned off? Charge works about 90% of the time for me. The rest are misses.

Callak

Ahh after rereading AA0's post, I see what's up. My satyer is a monk, so my melee skills are very good.

I forgot to say, I think the charge delay is about 50, with an 8 second stun I don't always get to attack before the stun wears off... that was at lower levels when I could hit stuff with melee, but I have to use spells for levelling alt classes.

Thread Information